Parents, are you less worried about your daughter dating a younger guy?

Like 1 or 2 years younger, as opposed to an older guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• parents should let their kids grow up, and guide and support them, not prevent them from doing what they want and desire in life, otherwise its dangerous and their kids will make bad choices. as human beings we mate sooner or later in life and its normal. and i hate parents who are over protective and lie and teach there kids to hate the opposite gender, (especially parents to their daughters) and get in the way and such its fucking pathetic. and it doesn't matter what age you go for ether. no one should have to think that. so whoever you fall in love with is your choice not theirs.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I'm no parent, but the age of the guy makes no difference, it's the EXISTENCE of the guy and how much I'm willing to trust him :P

What Guys Said 3

• I can only speak for what my mum told my sister Jess and I. She doesn't mind who we date, within a few limits. Jess and I are more fussy than our own mum! Age is one of the lesser things for us. Personally, if it's the right sort of lady, 16 to 26 is fine for me. I doubt that my mum would bat an eyelid.

Similar for sis. If she dated a younger guy, mum would not be bothered. It's how he treats her that matters.

• Depends on her age really in her teens I would prefer a younger guy to older - Once over 18 I wouldn't mind as long as age gap not too much either way.

• perfect, either way.

What Girls Said 1

• If she's 16 and he's 14 I'd be worried , that's a bit weird , but no matter the guys age I would definitely get to know him, his age wouldn't make me feel happier that he's with my daughter