Do girls ever date a younger guy?

Im 25 talking to a 28 year old girl... Just would like peoples inputs and how to go about it. All I can tell you is I naturally attract older women for some reason... But this girl had told me "If you're younger then me I wouldn't think you have much authority over me". I brushed it off and we've been texting on and off since. Do older girls ever date younger guys? From my experience, girls always date their own age or older?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, all the time. never let an age gap stop me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens, you just have to be compatible. Girls generally don't fantasize about that, unless we're talking about 40-somethings that seek validation with young guns to determine whether or not they still have "it".

In my experience it can work, you just have to be mature beyond your years. I dated an older girl, she was so nice, but it was only a matter of time before I crashed at the wheel because I just wasn't ready to live the life she wanted.

What Girls Said 4

• I have never

• Actually I like younger guys. Age doesn't matter when two people feel close to each other.

• It happens all the time, me personally have never and I don't think I ever could.

• I'd never date a younger guy

What Guys Said 2

• There is virtually no difference in maturity between a 25 year old and a 28 year old. Three years is nothing in terms of an age gap.

• It happens all the time