Is 5'11 too tall for a girl?

I'm 18 and I'm 5'11 I've never had a boyfriend.
Im taller than most guys at my school.
the only guys I attract are old creepy men

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5' 11" too :-) I've come to find tall women just as hot as short women in my life now, so it doesn't bother me. Tall women have a sexiness and something chilvarous about it. I can't explain it, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not too tall at all! I'm 5'10" and I love it. And I like wearing heels when I go out too. Just be proud of it and don't worry about dating and stuff. If you find the right guy size does not matter. I've been out with only one guy who was taller than me and he was 6'5" and about 5 that were 5'8 and under and the guys who were smaller than me liked it! Chin up and show everybody your proud to be who you are cause that is more attractive than anything x

What Guys Said 19

• 5'11 is absolutely freaking NOT too tall for a girl. Be proud of your height. Stand up straight with your shoulders back. Some of the most attractive girls in the world are your height.

• My old girlfriend was 6"0 and I'm 6"1 I never had an issue with it. I actually tend to go after taller more athletic girls for the most part.

• Well most guys are under that and probably wouldn't go out with someone taller than them so I guess for most guys you would be too tall.

• You're the gatekeeper, that's for you to decide.

The average US male is shorter than 5'11''.

• Too tall for me, but who cares. Just get a tell ass boyfriend

• naw it's fine. You're at the cusp of being weirdly tall.

• Not at all! I'm hoping my girl is a fair bit taller than me. Tall girls are hot.

• No your not too tall for a girl.

• Lmao nah tall chicks are hot

• Too tall for me and I'm 6' 0". I wouldn't date a woman who is taller than me in heels.

• No, I'm 19, 6'1 and a guy. I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 17 and I haven't had one since, you'll attract the right person soon enough, these things just take time. :)

• That's tall! Be proud

• What a Fantasy u got.

• no way

• nah you're good, im 6'0, and hopefully i dont fit an creepy old man by your standards

• No its ok

• Yes.

• yeh unless you want to model

• My aunt's 6'2 and uncles 5'10 guys often like to be taller though not always but it's because your only 18 rather than because your 5'11.
    In six form so when I was 17-18 I was attracted to a girl that was 6'1 so an inch taller than me. Where not as picky as you think or even as we think once we get to know someone and a connection forms.

What Girls Said 9

• well i just saw another question with a guy who finds shorter girls unattractive and childlike so i think ur good :)

• I know I'm not a guy , but I see lots of tall guys with tall girls (the girls are only a few inches shorter usually ). Some guys like tall girls , some don't. I think tall girls are really beautiful and are usually graceful lol , I don't know how much that would help you but I just wanted to share my opinion lol

• models are tall & alway have bfs, so it can't be that no one finds tall women attractive.

• there bf's are probably amazing looking 6ft+ guys which is a minority.

• Thanks so much 😄

• No problem..

it looks good for you :)

• When I was 18 I was 6' 0" and never had any problems attracting guys.

• I'm around 6'2" so I don't think so. But I think that's an opinion.

• You're model sized, love. I'm 5'10. I love it. You end up with the tall ones by way of pure biology.

• People keep claiming tall guys are in the minority, but come to a school like USC :) Lots to choose from here, ohh yes

• Tall women look very odd and kinda manly. They're probably intimidated by you.

• Yes, it's tall but also beautiful. My mom is 5'11 and I'm 5'9. It's weird to see so many short people, as my mom and I are always the tallest people wherever we go it seems like.
    A lot of guys like tall girls! Models are tall, and so are some of the most beautiful women in the world!

• Pssht please I'm 6'2" so no