Dating someone with big opposites?

First date lasted like 5 hours of talking and walking. She's cool, funny and pretty and we are on a lot of core topics. But she is a vegetarian and I LOVE meat. She like country I like metal. She loves rom coms and I love things like Gladiator and Captain America.. she isn't into super heros..

I know these may be just silly. But could this even work?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Mm mm

Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a saying, it goes a little something like "Opposites attract". You are basically opposites, its the truth, the two of you like totally different things. Will it work out? Depends on how much you like, or should I say Love this person. If you truly care about her, and her about you, chances are you will each take interest in each others interests (the only exception being food wise). Can it work? Yes, will it be easy, No. You have to make sure you like this girl a LOT and that you are willing to sacrifice things for her (and her sacrifice things for you). If the two of you can't do that, then no, it won't last. If you both can, then there is a chance :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Eh barely anyone (especially female) likes metal, so that's not a hard opposite to find.
    And every girl likes rom coms but most guys don't (or at least don't think they do).

Yes it could work. Just gives you more opportunities to introduce each other to new things.

• It probably won't work out