Girls, Are you open to dating guys shorter than you, especially when they are confident?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, although it honestly depends on how much shorter. I wouldn't date someone who'd look like my son next to me or give me back pain from all the bowing down.

0|0
    0|0
    • Since I'm 5'10" myself he'd have to be really amazing to make that work haha, I'm not saying I wouldn't but I haven't met any guy at that height that would have attracted me enough for a relationship

• That's why I usually look for a woman who is at least an inch shorter than me, and preferably 3-4 inches shorter so she's comfortable wearing heels and being with me. I have been together with taller women, one for a while who is 5 ft 7 in and likes to wear heels, and we're both cool with it because we get along great, are more friends with benefits, and are both confident. I don't blame you, and if I were a woman, would probably prefer likewise.

What Girls Said 9

• honestly, no. I'm not that tall myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I'm also 5'0, so... yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm short so it would be weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i'm 5 feet tall. generally, guys who are shorter than me have yet to go through puberty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date dwarves.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I've dated a shorter guy before and I'm just not into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are confident and completely comfortable with their height... absolutely!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not.

0|0
    0|0