Should I tell his girlfriend (which I just recently found out) about messages his boyfriend been sending me?

I have been talking to this guy for a month or so, we have been talking a lot of sexually, been exchanging pictures (he has been sending pics of his private area) I was into him, we had stuff in common, but I just found out he is in a relationship including the time we have been talking which set me off, anyways I've told him I just think we should be friends and he said he really likes me a lot and he was going to surprise me tomorrow and try to meet up. he said" I thought it would be cute if I surprised you" anyways I told him that I was talking to someone else which has only been a week. but he has been in a relationship with this girl for a year! so he has been talking to me while in a relationship. Should I confront the girlfriend? There has been proof their in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• she may already suspect him of cheating, so, it would only confirm it if you tell her

• remember though, if he's willing to cheat on her, what makes you think he wouldn't cheat on you

• I am done with him, I've told him straight up and I message him to explain everything one last time or I am telling his girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be the right thing to do.

What Guys Said 5

• Tell her, fuck that asshole.

• Yes tell her, what are you waiting for? He's a fucking little shit ass.

• DO IT OP and post results.

• Well if it was you in this position wouldn't you like to know?

• Yes I would tell her. He's been unfaithful and deserves to be held to account.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know. Lol you are a slut