So I've been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks now. My date is extremely nice and I'm starting to like him. There's nothing wrong with being insecure but some of the things I've noticed or that he's said to me about his past has made me think he might have insecurity issues.
1. He compliments me quite a lot and asks me if other guys on my uni course are hitting on me/trying to get with me.
2. He asked me if anyone had ever complimented the shape/size of my butt before. When I said yes, he immediately asked me who - and when I didn't want to answer, he asked me twice more. He then asked what else I've been complimented on.
3. He said that he had a conversation with his friends about me and that he thought that I was hot (and his friends thought so too)
4. He asked me how many guys I've slept/had sexual contact with before him
5. He said I'd probably forget about him when I'm going on holiday in two days time. The next day, he texted me saying that I shouldn't forget about him while on holiday.
6. When I mentioned to him that a guy friend of mine recently tried asking me out, he immediately asked me what my answer was to the guy.
He also told me that he was quite inexperienced in uni and that he had fallen for a girl who broke his heart by hooking up with another guy.
There are quite a few things more but these have only happened in the last week.
Does it sound like my date might have insecurity issues?
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
He sounds like some guy out of a horror movie where the girl starts dating him and he seems really sweet and innocent and then he starts getting progressively more insanely attached and eventually kills some of her guys friends and tries to assault her family.
Watch the movie Fear.0