I'm insecure about my height. I'm 5'7"?

I'm 18 and I'm only 5'7". I know that's not really short, but everybody seems taller than me. I like some girls that are taller than me, but they usually like guys their height. Even girls I know that are shorter than me date guys taller than me. I'm so mad. I get embarrassed when I talk to people taller than me, which happens a lot. How can I get over this? Is 5'7" too short?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you just have to tell yourself that I accept that this is my height & I can't change that. :) I don't think your too short, there's lots of guys who are that height. You just have to have confidence & work your height. I noticed that quite few guys I liked were from 5'7 to 6'0 & over & I'm tall girl lol. So your good. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my friend, I'm not that tall either, 5'9. I used to dislike my height too, but I started working out, got in great shape, and stay looking good.

Do you know something that is WAY shorter than 5'7? LIFE. Quit worrying about your height man... life is too short, have confidence. Iv'e seen good looking short guys with taller women, I am 5'9 my girlfriend is 5'10 and she's good looking.

What Girls Said 6

• Height isn't the end all factor. If you're cute with a good personality, I'll date you if you make the right moves and I do too

• 5'7" is not short.

• I'm 5'3" and I wouldn't mind a guy who is 5'7".

• I'm 5'7 and I'm dating a guy that's my height. If a girl really likes you then it won't be a deal breaker. Just try to be confident about it, and go after girls around your height or shorter.

• I'm 5"6.

• I'm like 5'5 so 5'7 isn't short to me?

What Guys Said 8

• You'll learn to accept it.
    Im 5'5" and yes there were girls who shot me down cause of my height but I have also dated a 5'10" girl so height doesn't mean everything..

• My bro is about your height and 20 y, he found a girl for him, you'll find one too.

Keep your chin up... so you can look the tall guys in eyes when you give them a hard time. :L

• It is what it is and you just have to make best of what you got or given. Whining or bringing up the height issue wouldn't change anything and it's not going to help you grow taller either

• Are you kidding? I'm 6' and getting tired of looking over most people's heads. I'm an easy play for attractive females who are arrogant, superficial posers... especially when they bust me checking them out.

• That's how tall I am lol

• Dude, try being 5'2'' and then complain to me about being short...

• I miss high school football.

• I'm 5'9", wanna trade heights?

• I wish I could

• Why don't you like being 5'9"?

• It's too tall for me. -_-
      Even though it's not actually that tall, I feel uncomfortable being tall-ER than so many people.