My boyfriend has a lot of girl friends?

My boyfriend of 10 months has mostly friends who are girls, and I'm usually totally fine with that. It's weird though because he always talks about how cool they are when it's just me and him together and he does stuff with just them, like he'll go to the movies, hang out at their houses, etc. They send each other snap chats all the time, and today one of his friends sent him a picture of her in her underwear as a joke. I've been laid back and have tried not to bring up the fact that this bothers me, mostly because he's been friends with these girls before we started dating, and they've always been nice to me, but for some reason I feel weird about the situation. This is the first time I've ever been sort of jealous, if you will, about a guy I'm dating's friends. Is it strange to anyone else? Any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• Ummm well I think you should talk about it with your boyfriend... I mean it obviously bothers you... and I don't think she send her pic as a joke...
    I mean how can that be a joke? Lol I am not saying he asked for the pic but it dlwas wrong of her to do thst

What Girls Said 1

• Umm she sent him a picture of her in her underwear? I am sorry, but that is completely inappropriate and it crosses the line. You should talk to him about it.