Are you afraid of commitment?

Commitment issues: I am sure everyone knows what it is and at least knows a person who is afraid of it. But do you yourself define yourself afraid of commitment?

• Very!Are you afraid of commitment?
  • Just a little Are you afraid of commitment?
  • Almost never Are you afraid of commitment?
  • Not exactly Are you afraid of commitment?
  • No I am notAre you afraid of commitment?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted to vote d, but you know. . . , I mean, I don't think I'm afraid of commitment, but than, I mean what if I change my mind. Or, you know, something comes up. Than it would be to late.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I dont think im afraid of it, but... something makes me move on from girls quickly and makes me not want to get married yet, despite most people my age already doing it.

• if you mean marriage then i would puke the shit out of myself an hour before my wedding day and i would run away.

• Why would I be?

• Well, some people are. They tend to have a past that made them like that. And maybe some just are born like it.

• Well thankfully I have no such past.

• I'm not afraid of commitment, since I would still be involved in a committed relationship it if I met a right girl for it. I will not marry though, and usually when I say that (or am asked) the girls pretty much run or get upset. I wonder why... 😒

• Nope not at all, I look forward to committing to a woman again.

• I dont know. I just have no desire to commit. If I met the right person I would probably not have issues.

• Commitment is for women and gay people. Straight men understand that things lose their value over time and you need to change to something better.

• haven't been afraid of commitment. I was told "I was too real"

• It really depends...

• Im not afraid

What Girls Said 4

• not at all. i have so much love to give 2 one man and he better be ready for me! :P

• Commitment doesn't terrify me. I really want it in my life

• It does scare me a little bit because with commitment comes vulnerability.

• Nope, not afraid of it.