Guys, Have you ever regretted letting go of a good looking girl?

Have you ever had a good looking girl be interested in you, and she had a great personality, and you clicked really well together, but you just let her go? Also, did you regret it?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• >> but you just let her go?

Yep.

>> Also, did you regret it?

Not so much. Had sex a few times and her vagina smelled like something had died in there. I'm not talking normal scent, I mean like some kind of infection, like you could smell it right when she took her panties off without being anywhere near that area.

• Only thing I regret is that I didn't really bring it up to her, but I was worried about making her really self-conscious.

• That.. was an unnecessary picture you painted me right there. I believe you, just please stop putting gross images in my head.

• My bad! Anyway, that's my story of the one time I was with a beautiful girl, liked her personality, and let her go after she had to leave for the summer. I didn't pursue a further relationship. I don't hold any grudge against her for smelling like that, it was just very unfortunate. Only thing I regret is that maybe if I brought it up before the summer ended, she might have been able to remedy it somehow. I really liked everything else about her.

What Guys Said 4

• Never done that. If a girl's good looking, we get on well together and she's into me I probably wouldn't let her go. I would have done when I was younger because I had no idea what I wanted back then and relationships were foreign to me and I probably would have regretted it to... But I'm not in those situations anymore.

• yea many times fuck me the hot girls iv rejected :O

• No I haven't. lots of girls out there

• if i had a dime...