Would you rather date a 25 year old party person or 25 year old boring person?

25 year old partier: Goes out to party each night. Parties such as birthdays, kick backs, etc. Very sociable, knows a lot of people. Works an okay job but its not a career ( Restaurant, Food Preparer) . Didn't finish school/stopped going. Funny and a charming. Lives with his parents. He makes you feel young and happy.

25 year old boring: Goes out but stays home majority of the time. Works a nice job. Finished school. He's great to talk to but there's not really a lot of excitement. Has feeling of content with him. Has his own place. He makes you feel happy but you miss the excitement.

Which do you choose?

Guys as well. Just replace with your own preference in gender.

• Party Guy
  • Boring Guy

Most Helpful Guy

• As marrying is about balance and learning to live and thrive in a lifestyle that demands plateau. Boring girl all day. A ring doesn't curb extroverted tendencies. If your used to a level of stimulation that high for so long, the chances of that stopping at 25 are astronomical. These are her prime years to party, while finding or building a career. There is not a hint of stability there. The chick who stays home and does her thing, can find solace in a routine lifestyle. Not to be confused with mundane. Not to mention women who are home bodies tend to have more secure interest. Women who party a lot are looking for a temporary source of attention and excitement. Red flags for any long term relationship. Male or female.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither... I prefer someone who is fun to be around and likes to go out and socialize sometimes but who is cool with staying in a lot of the time. I don't want someone who wants to party all the time, I much prefer chilling out with some friends and having a couple beers around a campfire than a big crazy party, but I do like tying one on once in a while.

What Guys Said 11

• Party girl for me, but one who isn't just a party girl -- maybe one with a passion of some sort who can let her hair down and have a good time.

If she works a low-wage job that's okay if there's something more to her, like a passion for writing or drawing or history or dancing (beyond getting drunk and flailing around) or anything.

Drinking is probably a requirement for any girlfriend of mine since I drink a lot and love to have a good time. I can't imagine being with a non-drinker.

• In my case I married a combo of both: a career woman who is very serious about her job (writer/editor/publisher), but also goes wild and loves to party when she's not working. We still go to night clubs in spite of being a tad old for it, and karaoke all night.

• Yeah, those are good. You can still have fun yet have a passion for something else.

However, for this scenario, your party girl does not have a passion. They just work and go out to friends houses and party.

• Tough one! Probably still party girl, since we can at least enjoy going out together all the time. Again I can't imagine being a girl who doesn't like to socialize and drink. We'd lack too much in common them. I'm somewhat of an academic type but I don't consider it as essential to have an intellectual conversation with a girl as it is to drink with her, dance with her, spend time together with friends.

• Still has to party at 25 every night is concerning at 25 you should be over that shit or close to it. He won't change and any relationship will suck. If a girl will stick with him and get married and have kids she'd end up doing all the work whIle he's at the bars on the weekend. Just seen this shit way too many times.
    Definitely boring guy

• How about an in between ahha. If I had to choose the 25 yr old party chick. She probably has some personality. I don't like boring people

• Not partying doesn't make you boring, though. And as long as the "boring" type likes traveling I'd take that 1000 times over the party girl.

• I would pick quiet person

• If I HAD to choose one, I'd say party girl. I need excitement in my life!

Really though, it'd be a mix of the two.

• I don't care for party people because I grew out of that phase years ago.

• Why, B would be like marrying myself. It's just like masturbation!

• Party = she's sucked off at least 25 guys.

So I'll take the boring girl.

• Party girl, don't want someone boring.

• Party guy

What Girls Said 3

• I'd choose the boring guy solely because he lives alone and has a sense of how to be financially stable. But If you were to say a party guy who can have some down time, lives alone and works a job he enjoys i'd pick that LOL.

• Ill take the more down to earth guy. I don't do the party scene and in the long run I would want a guy who actually has his life figured out.

• An amalgamation of both, I would like someone a bit like myself who can be serious when required but also knows how to have fun.