I think I can do better... should I still date him?

There is a guy that I work with that I am definitely attracted to. I think he likes me (but that is another story) and I like him. The issue for me is that I know I can do better than him. He is kind of annoying, he has tattoos (which I am not into), he swears (which I think is a turn off), he goes to strip clubs (at least that is what he said in a conversation with another co-worker when I was nearby and then he asked if I went to any), and he parties (and I don't). I still am attracted to him and I don't know if I should try to make it obvious that I like him. I have never had a boyfriend and I am 19 so I don't know if I should even mess around with dating a guy that isn't my ideal guy and I don't necessarily want to see a future with? Anyone been in the same situation? any and all feedback would be helpful :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• You should do him a favor and go for someone else, I had an ex who was all like "my friends think I can do better", I was like "go on then, off you go". There's no point in wasting people's time when you're of that viewpoint.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating is just dating. People are different in relationships, and there's likely a side of him you haven't even seen yet. If he finds out you don't like cursing, he'll likely do it less around you. If he's in a relationship, he might not go to strip clubs anymore. A lot of these variables are easily changed. If you like him, I would say go for him. If you find out AFTER YOU'VE TRIED that he's still not the right guy, then obviously you also have ever right to break up, but it's a little early to rule everything out in my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't date him them, you are just wasting his time.

• Yeah why not.. Give him a chance

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with Jessica.

• If you just find him attractive and don't like his personality triats why bother. you saying you can do 'better' then him say's a lot on its own there's no point in dating someone you aren't competently into. it's a waste of time for both of you.