What type of picture is good for tinder (for a relationship)?

I was kinda hesistant to sign up, since I thought it was more of an hook up app, but most people tell it's not really like that, so I thought to give it a try. But I want to make it clear from the start, I'm not interested in hook ups, so I'm thinking about the type of pictures to use and what to write.

As for the pictures, I have a good few to choose from and not sure which one would be best. My friend said as long as I don't present myself as "party girl" I should be fine, even stand out in a good way. But what does that mean, does that include selfies?

So anyway, here's the type of pictures I'm thinking of putting online. Would it be a good a selection to get across what I want?
None of the following pictures are me, I'm just trying to underline the TYPE of pictures I have.

Two pictures of me on top of a mountain I hiked up a few weeks back. One a full body shot, the other showingn just the face What type of picture is good for tinder (for a relationship)?

One picture of me in a longish dress in the middle of some field (can't see my face)
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/162521748-girl-in-summer-dress-walking-in-a-harvested-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=pVsVvSH8EkIpDEF%2BtcQmX7hg90JS1Zlj5q8fG0W2CnlyW8wOfJuYkRL%2FYYXjzfZL

One of me scuba diving

A set of pictures of me and friends in a photobooth, kinda like this

And then I have two selfies as well, that I'm not sure I should use because well.. they're selfies and also because they are very flattering. I don't want to raise expecations too high. They were both taken outside and you can kinda see the background in them as well. One in summer, one in winter
http://images.m-magazine.com/uploads/posts/image/50310/dove-cameron-winter-selfie.jpg?crop=top&fit=clip&h=500&w=698

Most Helpful Guy

• Show face and look nice. Selfies always sell on such apps. But if you want to go for something more themeatic to showcase your hobbies or personality do that but make sure your face is showing. If you aren't looking for a hookup make sure that's very prominent in your profile WRITTEN try to express it in your picture but if you can't if a guy is interested he will open your profile and the swingers will close it right away and the guys looking for long term will message. Personally though I wouldn't recommend Tinder and I would utilize Plenty of Fish or OKCupid but that's just me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for online dating sites like Tinder, you need a picture that shows your face, a picture that shows your body, and a picture that shows off your interests. So if you love to hike or scuba dive, then definitely include one of those pictures! And it's okay if those pictures don't really show your face, as long as you include another picture of your face.

Photobooth pics can be fun, but I'd be hesitant to put up a group pic. I know that I don't like it when a guy posts pics of him with a bunch of other dudes. Sometimes it can be hard to tell who is the owner of the profile, and the group pic can work against you if one of the other people in the pic fits the viewer's type more.

What Guys Said 14

• One almost naked will get you the most pervs. You seem like a sweet girl. I wouldn't atry finding someone reliable on Tinder. I think you should find another avenue.

Also the mountain picture is awesome. Beautiful shot, gotta love nature.

• the last pic would be best in my opinion

• I wasn't asking people to choose, I was gonna use all the pictures

• oh. you asked "what type of picture is good for Tinder?" so i guess you were asking which one we thought would be best

• If you had read the question, I thought it would have been clear

• If I were looking at Tinder for a relationship and saw your eclectic array of photos I would be confused beyond exception. I would have no idea what you looked like or the story you were trying to convey.

I am not suggesting that any of the photos are bad, I am stating that all of them combined is too difficult to discern or interpret. I would move on.

• 99.999999999999% of guys on tinder are looking for hookups.

• Don't let me match with you op

• I would rather advise you to talk with a sincere friend or family elder to match you up with someone reliable. These websites are a hoax and dangerous.

• The one thst shows who you are clearly. So last one

• lol tinder is for hookups. who uses tinder for relationships?

• Don't use Tinder to find a partner. Tinder is just horrible. Use any other dating site instead.

But to answer you're question, go with the Scuba Diving, it makes you look like an interesting person that likes adventure!

• *your, not you're

• Oh I see, just curious, how did you get such high quality pictures? Like these look like a professional photographer took them.

• As I was saying, not me not my pictures

• Here's an idea... don't use a hook-up app to try to find a serious relationship.

• Take a new pic, bend over, spread your cheeks.
    Guys will not date a girl unless they know what her butt hole looks like. Fact.

• all of em

• some sort of picture of you with clothes on , if your not looking for a hook up , don't post a revealing bikini picture or something like that , your just leading the guy on. any kind of selfie or half descent pic would do

• Yo no booty shots? :D

What Girls Said 4

• Bottom picture for sure. It shows your face, you look happy (and gorgeous btw). Don't worry about raising expectations too high; nobody ever looks exactly like their picture. It's not a problem unless it's a DRASTIC change.

• I was gonna use all of them actually

• Yea looks like a pretty classy selection of pictures. Sounds like you got a good strategy going in. Good luck! :)

• Uhh, why do you look like a completely different person in every picture?

• As I said, not me. Read the question

• Oh yeah, I just got confused with you constantly saying "me in" "a picture of me" etc?

• Dang it! I was kinda hoping that she was a shape-shifting mutant. That would have been so cool. :P

• How's about you don't use Tinder at all and meet a nice guy in person.

• Well no luck there, so what's the harm

• I just think online dating is too complicated and a little dangerous really. I feel like you're better off meeting someone in your area and conversing with them face to face.