I'm gay, but I'm also into girls... Do others have this?

I'm a gay virgin and at first I thought I was bisexual, but I'm pretty sure I'm not...
There's this girl I like... Like, like like. She asked me out and I said yes, but I don't know what to do, because it's really confusing. I haven't come out yet, and what if I come out, will she think I was lying? Because I'm not bisexual.

Have others experienced this anyway? It's so strange, because I've been in love with more girls than boys.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, most bisexuals are not attracted to both sexes equally. For example, you may be more emotionally attracted to one gender and more sexually attracted to the other. If you do not want to put a label on it, you know what? You don't have to. If you genuinely love a woman, it is okay to date her. Just because you have the ability to be attracted to both men and women does not mean that you are sluttier or greedier. You just have that ability and it is fine.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Homoflexible?

• I don't understand why you don't consider yourself bi?

• You're bisexual.

• Well if you're gay you shouldn't be attracted to women.

• You could be homoflexible :)

• Hate to break it to you kid but if you're attracted to both genders then you're bisexual.

What Guys Said 4

• Most gays Wil screw anything that will stand still. Most are with hitters like you.

• It's called being Pansexual my friend. You found your sexual calling my friend. Congrats :D

• How can you not be bisexual if you like guys and girls.

• you're bisexual