Not planning on sex, but will likely be invited to his place after our next date. Can I go in if all I want/am down for is heavy make out/clothes on?

I went to his place for our second date and he cooked for me and we watched a movie. We ended up holding hands and cuddling but he didn't make a move beyond that. When I left, he gave me a long hug and quick (nice, but quick) peck on the lips. I was a bit surprised he didn't go for more to be honest. He asked me out again and we're going out in a few days. We'll be out, but Im trying to think about what happens if he invites me back to his place. He's been very respectful and gentlemanly, and didn't make a move last time I was at his place, but I assume he might this time. I'm really into him and would want sex but want to take it slower. With that said, I'd still be comfortable going to his place to make out. Is that acceptable or should I just avoid his place? How can I communicate that I want to go to hs place but won't go all the way? (If I get invited over)

Most Helpful Guy

• at some point in the very near future you need to discuss yours and his sexual expectations. that conversation will help inform you of what he wants and let him know what you want and are ok with

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you girl! If you want to go to his place, do. Sounds like he's a respectful man, so if things get past where you're comfortable, then while you're there, you can just push his hand away and say "not yet". You don't have to prep it beforehand.

What Guys Said 2

• You talk about it! Communication! If you feel it is too awkward, and want to wait, then IF he starts, and he crosses a line, just politely grab his hand and tell him not yet, too fast, some other time, and carry on making out.

• Yeah that's absolutely fine I don't see why it wouldn't be

• Should I make clear my intentions/boundaries before accepting? Or is that an in the moment thing?

• See, I'm more of a natural kind of guy, The way I handle things like that is I'll slowly go for more and more until she shows resistance, then I've learned where her wall is, naturally, without having to talk it through. I find that to be a preferable way, or I'll just let her make the move if I know that's what she prefers.

It's honestly kind of a personal thing, not everyone prefers things to be naturally flowing, but some do.

Just have to kind of gauge it off of how he acts, which is harder for you since it's a second date, how often do you talk outside of these dates? You could figure out his personality by just talking.

What Girls Said 1