Guys, what are you looking for in a girl/woman?

I'm just curious cause its different for everyone

26

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• For her to be reliable... Because that's really important!.. Then honest.. To be attractive at least (for me) because i'm not going to lie it plays a large part... I'm not shallow, just honest and a visual person... Open hearted and open minded about things and people... Opinionated because I'm a real sucker for debates... And I guess for her to be in a general good mood... I don't like dark and gloomy in people... Just means something wrong, and also I like shy woman... But still not ALL that shy because that's just boring and I like communication and fun things, and for her to speak up a little, not too much

• Personally, I'm looking for a tough lady (both mentally and physically) who will have my back and stand with me through thick and thin.
    For her personality, I prefer someone who can take a joke (a lot of the girls I know can't take jokes), and still be serious when it comes to important things like safety, welfare and health.
    Appearance-wise, she should have a well-toned body, perky itty bitties (anything 34B and smaller is best), hips wider than her bust and she shouldn't be shorter than 5'.

• I love women that can capture my intrigue in a conversation and looks that will make me lust for them. I'm sorry, I'm a sexual person and I love it when my girl looks so sensual that I can't help but want to touch her and hold her and kiss her all over every day.

• A brunette/redhead whose face is beautiful, I don't care much about the body as long as it's not fat or too horribly tall, nice, has a sense of humor, is fun, etc.

• Someone who has goals, wants a bright future and achieves gains. Can take care of her body, respects people, isn't shy about exspressing herslef to her man and eslecially someone whos loyal and can go out with people and always remember who she's going home with and who she loves more than a quick cheat

• Someone who has the same level of interest in me as I do in them, who's smart and can laugh a lot, and above all someone who appreciates honesty.

• A girl who is feminine, takes care of herself, cares about me, affectionate, sensitive but cheerful, laid back, honest.

As for looks, like I said feminine.

• I want a girl who is chilled so we can just hang out and have fun. If she's into sports that will be great.

• A Pisces Latina with long hair close to my age

• your mom

• Down to earth personality, at least somewhat athletic/attractive, relationship material

• loyal and honest...

• Sex. I'm a realist, and accept that characteristics I'd like simply aren't going to happen. So I'm good with just getting laid.

• I love a great sense of humor and a girl I have interests in common with.

• Humor, same interest, smart, caring (for me ofc) and being able to talk about anything.

• 0|0
  • Tall, skinny, big boobs

• Sexy body

• Tall, skinny, big boobs

• she has to come from good breeding stock and a strong blood line

• A strong bloodline LMAO... What is this England 17th century? LMAO Freaking futile Japan or is it a Vampire thing LOL... are there strong bloodlines? Are you investigating Family Trees and shit before saying yes to dinner LLLOOOLLLSSSS!!!

• Fit, Catholic, caring, smart, and sexy.

• Slow to bitch, fast to apologise for bitch, self-awareness, self-honesty, self-scrutiny, self-control, freedom from emotional chaos, empathy, understanding, compassion, love and emotional intelligence !!

• boobs, butt, and vagina

• Tall, skinny, big boobs
    @polocrew is perfect for me, would love to doggy her #nohomer 😉😉😉

• She has to have a job, her own place, and she has to look good.