Do women have easier lives than men?

I have a female friend that quit her job after her boss told her she was going to cut her wage because she did not have that much work for her. Instead of taking the wage cut, my female friend quit her job and went back to striping at a strip club. She is making in two days what she made in five days. So, she only works for two days and parties the rest of the week. If I were in a similar situation, there is no way I could find a part time job that would pay me what I make right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm pretty sure men can be strippers as well. No gender has it easier. It's more of an individual thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably

What Girls Said 4

• I know women who have hard lives and I know men who have hard life's. Like they say..." We all have our cross to bare" . You can't say one gender has it easier than another.

Having a hard life is not as important as how you respond and react to your own hardships.

• It doesn't make her life easier than yours. It's all about choices, you can also quite and strip.

• No, I mean she was forced to quit one job and go to a degrading one

• I don't think women have easier lifes I think men have easier lifes at least in my country women have hard life :(((((

What Guys Said 5

• Women have it easier /thread

• No, because she can only do that job for a short time.

• not all woman have the bodies to be a stripper and men can also be strippers, your point?

• Not really we all have it hard. I just think females have more choices and opportunities to get themselves back up than men

• Yeah. As long as they're decent looking.