What's the time line of dating?

First you meet then you go on a date but when is it alright to meet family, have sex, sleep over, meet friends, etc., what is an appropriate time line of doing stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, it really depends. There's not like a checklist you tick off after every day to indicate where you are currently in the relationship. Some people will hug at the end of the first date, some people will have sex at the end of the first date... It all depends. Personally if it's a girl I care about and can see that she could be my girlfriend, I like to take things slow and build up a strong emotional connection before we get into anything. And all of those things, meeting friends, meeting family, having sex etc all happen when it feels right for both of us, not on the have sex on the 3rd date because that's what my dating timeline says.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing.

What Guys Said 2

• After dark

• Nothing. You just do it from instinct, it's diff to all people

What Girls Said 0