Is it strange I wanna give up dating once I turn 25?

Ok I'm currently 24 I have had no luck with women. I never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl I'm focused on other areas of my life but this still creeps into my mind especially when I see couples at school. I'm just mentally exhausted I have nice guy syndrome I bore most women and the thing is I can't fake who I am I never call girls bitches or hoes and I never try to sleep around. I always respect girls but their not interested in this behavior I can completely understand bad guys are more entertaining. So I plan to throw a party for 25th birthday and officially close the door on this part of my life and honestly I have no regrets it isn't meant for everyone

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha im 28yo and never had a boyfriend and been kissed. And i am a woman. You are much better

• How so

• I still cannot open the link.. sorry..

@moviedude: hehe yeah.. it is funny, isn't it?

• Ya something like that happens to guys more than women because women don't have to be the initiators

What Girls Said 11

• not that strange to me... by the time i was your age, i'd already endured a run of bad relationships, but i stayed with a guy i was seeing (and had no chemistry with) just because i wanted to be done with dating.

i was almost 28 by the time my soulmate came along. so, obviously, i'm glad that i didn't settle for less. if you want to give up on it, i won't stop you, but i think you're selling yourself short.

• Not really there's clearly no girl out there who wants me why focus on it

• I'm just saving myself from a lot of pain

• Nah, it doesn't sound strange to me at all. I feel the same, because I've had no luck with guys. Been on dates, and none of them were my cup of tea. I'm turning 25 on October and I'm sick of attracting guys who are already paired off or guys that just never have the balls to talk to me. Even though I feel like I wanna give up, I'm not going to. I'm just going to take some time out from looking and when I least expect it I might find someone decent. Don't worry, not every girl likes the bad boy persona. Don't change who you are or completely give up.

• The balls to talk to as in they just stare at you or that they don't say anything more forward.

• Lol attack? Attract that was meant to read.

• @sedrftvgyhujik I see what you mean and know that there are a lot if other single people out there, if not through choice then its be cause they haven't found the right person yet. I think it would be very different if there wasn't as much modern technology. Most people would get out more and meet others. Its lack of face to face communication with new people.

• 25 is not that old, you should wait a bit longer.

• 'Nice guy syndrome'

😂 this site is just lol

• I just fee it's right for me to get out of dating

• I mean it's your life your gonna do what your gonna do. I personally thing 25 is too young to be giving up, I think maybe you should take some time out to focus on you but you shouldn't give up.

• I'm tired of getting rejected by girls for being nice it's who I am I'm a gentleman by nature I do whatever I can for people I refuse to change

• Okay well your gonna do what your gonna do its your life I'm just tryna help clearly I didn't 😬

• Yeah your helping

• you can do what u wanna do but you don't have to give up I'm now 26 I'm single and never kissed a guy and I don't have a boyfriend

• But a girlfriend isn't gonna come out of nowhere and my whole life I have been afraid to talk to girls I'm interested in

• oh that sucks

• Yeah I'm completely alone

• As long as your okay with that I say go for it. Goodluck!

• I have no other choice but to be ok with it

• How do you have no other choice? This is a decision you are making. No one is forcing it so I am guessing you feel it's for the best. If you haven't had any luck then why not just work on yourself but not decide not to date... your already not doing that right now anyway. Keep the option open but just do you for now and try to not think about it.

• No girl would ever choose me

• I don't think that's strange.
    I'm 19 and I don't want to date, but I do want to get married. Everyone thinks their relationship plans are weird.

• I don't care/it doesn't affect me.

• It's interesting how all of the male weirdos who spend all of their time on the internet have never had a girlfriend. I wonder why.

• I don't spend all my time on the Internet when I'm not at work I'm at school I'm literally on here for like 5 minutes at most to check updates because that's all I have time for

• You poor special snowflake.

It's fine if you want to throw in the towel, but don't blame it on the fact that you're "nice." I promise there are probably several other things standing in the way of your dating life, and none of them have to do with you being "nice." But hey, it's easier to blame it on nice guy syndrome than to take a serious look at yourself.

What Guys Said 11

• Sorry, what was your question again?

Oh right, it was "Maaaannnn, I'm a nice guy! Okay? And women should be lining up to congratulate me right about now but they're not! They only like bad boys!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-TfKHKbNys

• I'm not knocking the choice I'm just saying it's where I make my exit I tried and failed I'm man enough to back out of something I'm clearly not meant for

• What efforts have you made to improve yourself? You can get women being a "nice guy" but you need something catch their interest in the first place, and being nice just doesn't cut it. What makes you awesome to women? If you don't have anything, you need to find something. Throwing in the towel at 25 seems pretty dumb, especially when you have a good 50+ years ahead of you. I'm sure you'd be looking at yourself at 35 and thinking "man, I was really stupid when I was 25."

• No not really I'm just tired of being pissed off all the time I don't wanna shorten my lifespan carrying so much rage

• No it's not. Do whatever you please. Don't let the people tell you how to live your life. If you'd prefer to be single and independent and it gives you a clearer head do it! Stop stressing yourself and going through pain if you don't want or have to. Travel the world, enjoy your hobbies, pursue goals etc.

• Yeah it's like girls love drama and people involved in drama I live a drama free life and because of it like you pointed out my head is clear. I'm currently doing everything I wanna do

• Bro. You can flip this around. And by this, I mean nice guy syndrome. You're not a nice guy. You're a nice guy who doesn't understand women, and wouldn't call a woman a slag if she banged your dad and brother in a threesome while guilting you into taking her on dates without sex.

• By the way, this starts with not listening to the advice of women. Look at all the opinions of the women on this page. Then ignore all of them. Female opinions are useless unless they are antifeminist.

• How do I do that

• Get some critical thinking skills.

• Honestly, I couldn't care less.

• Why wait til 25? Unless you're only weeks away.

• Because I feel that's when it's appropriate celebrate my birthday and start a new beginning

• I am serious about this the thing is it's a final no girl can change that when I make my mind up about something it never changes for example I'm 24 and have never drank or smoked

• Kudos to you, bro. Sounds like you've got determination.

If waiting til a certain day to change is what you want to do, then by all means. I was just curious. It's all good bud.

• I'm with you there. Many more important things in life than trying to satisfy an entitled brat...

• Well some of them I can't read so I can't call them entitled

• doesn't mean u can't hook up with slots on tinder

• Dude I get no matches on tinder and that's not my thing

• Yes, it's strange, I mean, I'm in my late 30's, but I'm still waITING, AND I'm not giving up until probably once I turn 40.

• Dude no girls ever flirt with me

• I know that feeling man

• It's not strange. Some people are losers who just give up.

• I'm not a loser I'm a realistic person

• Spoken like a true loser.

Anon speaking like a true retard.

• Listen, having a girlfriend is OVERRATED. Don't worry much about it. Haven't you heard the sentence saying like 'some women only worth it for fucking'. It's a fact.

If you want to fuck, go and contact a whore. Maybe they can even be hotter than a girlfriend.

And live your own life.