What is cheating (on social media)?

So if your boyfriend likes risk photos (lots of cleavage or butt) of woman, is that cheating? If he is a member of a ton of dating groups or websites since before you get together, is this reason for concern? (You don't whether or not he is active on the websites, but you see the recent pic likes/comments.) Is it different whether he knows the woman or not? If he takes it a step further and compliments the appearance of the woman in the photo with "Nice" or talking about blowing kisses, is this reason for concern? What if he doesn't give your photos more or the same type of attention? If he accuses you of checking out other guys in public (when you are not), does this mean he is cheating? If you asked about it, and he gets really angry, or claims the ;) is not a flirt but a joke and he never met up with them, should this make things better? If he claims to love only you, and be faithful, and that you should never think about no other men (not even celebrities), is this a realistic expectation in a relationship? Especially since he is liking all the risk photos of people he says he never met? What is cheating when it is comes to social media? Where does one draw the line?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah to me thats cheating. Why does he need that when he's got a girl of his own? There is no nĂ©ed for that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• What you described is not cheating. Emotional maybe, but not cheating. Cheating involves having physical sex with somebody, or doing something sexual. On social network just like texting, cheating will have to be the intent of seeking sexual pleasure from somebody else by verbal actions. If nudes picture are being sent to him and he is reponding in a sexual manner without reporting tjem, that is cheating. If he is messaging one of the girls and commenting to her sexually, it is intentional cheating. Him liking sexual photos however isn't. However, it shouldn't be going on in your relationship or tolerated. If your upset about it you need to tell him that, and he needsaid to respect it. If he gives a fuse about it or acts like he doesn't care, you have the rigot to end the relationship. You don't want to be in a relationship where neither person is being respectful towards one another. Because then Ifor you don't say nothing and you stay, he'll still do it, and more and likely behind your back. And anybody who has to do that behind your back is a coward.

• Cheating isn't the issue here, he has little respect for you , and has no regard for your feelings. So I'd walk away because it's not a healthly relationship. He seems like a player

• It's cheating when he does something you two agreed not to do.
    As long as no agreements have been made, anything from kissing other people is cheating.

• Tell him that it hurts your feelings when he does that. My bk kept following random girls on instagram. I told him this, and he stopped because he cares about me and I know that he doesn't know them at all.

• It's only cheating if he's flirting with her through messenger or sending nudes

• Liking other pics, I don't care.
    But flirting with them in any shape or form is where I cross the line.

• Its unrealistic to expect anyone on either side of the relationship to not check other people out. It can be hurtful, and its important to communicate that to your partner, and solve the problem in an appropriate way.

• Ugh it's social media! It's online! This shouldn't even be an issue in relationships