What is your romantic deal breaker?

If you met the perfect person for you (like you were actually a match made in heaven) but you had to say no because of one thing they did wrong... what would you deal breaker be?

• Over/Under weight?
    6% (4)17% (6)10% (10)Vote
  • Height?
    3% (2)0% (0)2% (2)Vote
  • Smell bad?
    24% (16)17% (6)22% (22)Vote
  • Sexual history?
    6% (4)14% (5)9% (9)Vote
  • Rude/Immature?
    61% (40)36% (13)52% (53)Vote
  • Other (leave a commentšŸ˜Š)
    0% (0)16% (6)5% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose F because all of these are deal breakers except for height. I don't even care if a girl is taller than me, I'd still date her. But I do care if she's a bag of bones, or a whale, and I do care if she smells bad, acts rude or has slept around.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Deal breakderS:

A, C, E.

D- ON the condition that they are disease free NOW and aren't messing around with anyone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Smelling bad for me. But I don't mean normal vagina musk (not like urine scent left on the pubes or ordinary musk).

I mean like putrid bacterial infection kind of smell where the whole room smells bad the moment she takes off her underwear. And one that doesn't seem to go away after a month of dating.

In those cases, I sometimes mutually broke up with beauties (one included a model) who ended up smelling like beasts. That horrible smell canceled out my physical attraction to them. They still had nice personalities so I considered them friends, but I was no longer attracted.

0|0
    0|0
    • I should emphasize a particular foul odor here. I have a reasonable stomach though (albeit maybe sensitive nose). I've even gone down on girls right after they did #2 where I smelled poop the whole time. It was off-putting but what I'm talking about was really rancid.

• smelling bad and immaturity

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say her being over weight. its unattractive, and i can't be seen around town with a woman like that.

0|0
    1|0
  • Overweight followed by rude/immature leading to sexual history.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess if they weren't brown/Indian. I don't know why, but I'm not attracted to girls who aren't that.
    That being said, I'm also really desperate, I don't know if I'd have a deal-breaker anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could pick both rude and bad smelling, that's it for me. If it was a match made in heaven, anything else wouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexual history along with rude and immature behaviour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can come up with a number that are worse than any of those!
    ADIs , violence towards me , a mafia boss for a father , vomiting during sex , has a very conservative conjoined twin.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she screwed too many black guys or took money for sex I'd dump her.

0|0
    0|0
  • no boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all turn offs but worse has to be rude and smelling bad

0|0
    0|0
  • more than one of those things X (

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• If he doesn't doesn't communicate very well. Communication is at the core of every relationship. Without it the relationship won't survive

0|0
    0|0
  • Smell will always keep me at a distance. Immaturity will kill any and all chances with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't handle strong smells. Or rude people. If he's super morbidly obese, I'd rather not. If he has chicken legs, I'll look past it really

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand rudeness or immaturity

0|0
    0|0
  • Rude and immature people, I can't deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can deal with a little bit of immaturity but if he's a d*ck.. no thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter than me, smells bad and immature/rude

0|0
    0|0