What does it mean when a guy locks eyes with you and his pupils get huge?

He locks eyes for a few seconds unwaveringly and looks as though he is in a trance and then looks down. Does he like the girl and finds her attractive? Is he turned on by her?

So I did dart my eyes here and there but he didn't. He really looked like he was in some sort of trance... he gaze was fixed on me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm , my description - you know on a summers night you have a few drinks on your back yard and your memorialising past life and future goals relaxing , you look up and see clear sky with beautiful stars. But there's this one star that really stands out and draws you in and you think it's so beautiful you can't take your eyes of it? Well he sees you as that star ( been there done and experienced this ) . By the way I am going through a confusion my self with the same girl which is my fault can you share you th

• Wow that's a beautiful way to put it! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooooohhhh he likes you.
    When someone's pupils dilate while they stare at you, it means that they are attracted to you.

What Guys Said 10

• When a persons pupils dilate when they're looking at you, it means they've got a crush on you. It's probably one of the best and most reliable ways of finding out if someone has a crush on you.

Note: You can't tell at night, seeing as pupils dilate naturally at night to collect more light so you can see in the dark. :)
    But during the day, if you look someone in the eyes and they're eyes dilate, they've got the hots for you...

• Dilated pupils = attraction generally.

• well it means that a lot of dopamine was released this means that he is probably attracted to you.

• It means he stepped on a bear trap.

• He likes you

• It means he looks at you and you're in the darker area of the place.

• I would say yes, that's an assumption,

• I have naturally get huge pupils so he may just be like me mabey thats a weeknes i don't know?
    it would be good to at least get to the stage of a proper relationship though.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2063618-is-there-any-environment-where-it-s-easyer-for-guys-to-find-someone

• He mat wanna have sex

• It means he likes what he sees.

What Girls Said 4

• What is it with all these pink anons who have been reading too many bad romance stories?

• It means he is attracted to her.

• his body is releasing adrenaline, meaning that he is probably attracted by you - or as my biology textbook describes "sexually aroused" lol.

• He is attracted to you, its obvious when his gaze was fixed on you.