Why does height matter to women? Does Men care?

I mean scientific facts, theories, personal experiences etc. Height seems to be a big issue today in the dating and social world. But more towards women. Usually men of taller stature will have much easier time dating and are the preference of women. Even if the woman is only 5'5 and pretty much any average guy is gonna be taller than her but she still prefers 6ft and over. While men don't really seem to care that much if the girl is taller or shorter. Why though? Is it shallow? Or unavoidable mental desire? Lastly, do shorter guys have a chance at dating women? (by shorter I mean not 6ft and up) If so, how should men do differently to compensate for not being tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Comfort
    2. Insecurity
    3. Impress their families
    4. Good genes.
    Personally i like 5ft10 and over

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5 foot 10 and I've never had a problem with it but the only other way to compensate for it is to have a lot of money

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• They care because of these reasons:
    - They want to feel more feminine nezt to their man.
    - They might be insecure about their own size

Some guys are insecure when theyre short as well.

I personally dont care about height

• I definitely don't want a girl taller than me that's for sure. I'm 6'0 so usually i won't have to worry

• Some mens does caring.