She called me a weirdo?

Long story short I started to date this great girl a few months ago. This past weekend I got drunk and said some pretty emotional lovey dovey stuff to her. I pretty much said if you talk to other guys it'll hurt my feelings and how I liked her a lot - that's just part of it.

We never really discussed what I said. I reached out to her the next few days and she was responsive. The second day I reached out I said, "hey" she said "hola rarito" I asked if he she called me a nerd, she said, "close lol, I called you a weirdo".

Maybe it's just me but doesn't that seem like a friend zone/low interest thing to say to someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• People throw that word around a lot nowadays... It probably doesn't mean anything important.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, when you mentioned your feelings getting hurt, you became a beta in her eyes

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Kinda sounds like she friendzone you.

• Yes. You have been mentally rejected. You fucked up dude.

• And I can also tell that she was physically attracted to you. But you weirded her out badly.

• Yep, I guess it's a friendzone of some kind.