Should I drive her home?

so there is this girl I like at uni and we know eachother a bit. She smiles when she sees me, not sure if she likes me with just a smile but anyway, I was thinking of offering her a lift home from uni as we finish quite late. Is this weird and too out of the blue? Will she see it as me liking her?

And yes I talk to her

Most Helpful Girl

• This really depends but perhaps if smiling is the only interaction you guys have had.. try speaking to her. Small talks and get to know here little by little.

Then at some point, just casually offer her a lift home. I am sure it won't be weird once you have established her being comfortable around you. Yes, once you offer her a lift.. that's a subtle indication that you want to be in her company.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you can! It's a nice gesture :) might be a little random, and since she usually gets home on her own be prepared that she might already have a ride, but yea I think it's a good move to kinda put you in a positive light. Just make sure you don't frame it in a way that makes it come off like you just want to go to her place. Just simple, like "hey it's kinda late, I have my car today, would you like a ride home?"

• It's fine if u r going to the same way

What Guys Said 1

• Only if she puts out. Gas, grass or ass. Nobody rides for free.