Are older men (25+) still nervous around women if they are inexperienced? Or is that mostly a younger guy thing?

im talking like on approaching women, meeting women, talking to women, etc

• Yes, certain men even if they are older may be shy/nervous
    75% (9)79% (11)77% (20)Vote
  • No, it's mostly with young guys
    25% (3)21% (3)23% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• We can still get nervous, but with a more select set of women if we have experience (I certainly don't get nervous around a girl just because she's pretty anymore, but I can still get nervous if I also like her personality).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Some older men are still shy, although most guys as they get older get more confident and stop caring about silly things like rejection lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older men can still be nervous around women sometimes! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. Some are, some aren't. Age has nothing to do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Lol @ being nervous around the inferior sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah some are. Personally I never really get nervous around girls, despite the fact that I'm shy and not very experienced. I'd never ask a girl out though

0|0
    0|0
    • Not being nervous when you've already decided to never ask them out doesn't really count.

• So guys only get nervous about the actual asking out bit? I'm still flirty and that, I just wait for them to ask me out

• That's the most nerve racking part. For some guys flirting is, but that's because they're -hoping- to impress (which is a bad mindset).

What they should do is flirt and wait for her to be engaged, but be AWARE of her reactions, and ask her out if she seems interested.

What Girls Said 3

• Some of us don't care about your inexperience! I'm just happy to be with you goddamnit

1|0
    0|0
  • confidence comes from experience not age. fen the two go together but not always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, even some older guys (over 35 years old) are nervous around women.

0|0
    0|0