Do you attract the people you like or people that not attracted to the most?

This happens to me sometimes lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I attract all different sorts. I go for one type. I feel like I end up being "saved for later" so that some guys can continue messing around with girls they don't respect. But by the time that's over, I'm gone. I attracted weirdos for a bit when I was younger, but that quickly ended as soon as I mastered the art of the resting bitch face and changed my fashion up a bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know to be honest. I don't try to attract people, I don't pay attention to it also. Honestly I don't care if I attract people or not.

However it's possible someone might find me attractive, that's fine but I will never make any attempt from my end to attract anyone.

What Girls Said 16

• Majority of guys I attract aren't my type at all. They aren't ugly per se but just not what I'm into. I do attract the ones I find interesting, too, though but I might sometimes have to put in some effort for that to happen lol

• I don't always like the guys I attract.

• Most of the time it's guys I'm not attracted to... but I tend to attract guys that are creeps/weirdos or something's "off" about them -_-

• And what do you look like would you call yourself attractive

• I'm 5'2, black with medium length black relaxed hair. I'm kind of overweight for my height but working on it. I don't think I'm the worst looking girl in the world but seeing as the attractive guys/popular guys never give me the time of day, I know I'm not what what guys would consider "hot" :/

• Oh ok lol but at least you can still attract someone

• Most guys that ask me out are ugly as FUCK😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 they honestly make me question my sexuality

• I am fortunate enough to usually attract my physical type
    BUT
    I also attract psycho stalkers & sycophants that make my offline life a living hell.

• Not my type.

I'm screwed.

• i attract the people i dont want to attract haha

• I don't attract anyone and the guys I'm attracted seem to be taken or too old for me.

• Both actually lol. Mostly guys I like.

• Most of the people I attract are very good looking and sweet but once in a while I attract weirdos

• I attract good looking guys lol.

• I usually attract people that I can relate to.

• I attract different types of guys, different races, different styles.

• Maybe your standards are way too high, not like you're a 10

• I seem to attract guys that I am not attracted to.

By that, I mean I know I want a partner that is not obnoxious, rude, disrespectful and yet seem to attract guys with these qualities. Looks always vary as well.

• I like really chill, laid back guys but the macho, dominant types tend to flock to me. I've been asked out by like 6 cops, for example.

• Maybe it's something your doing to attract them what's your height, looks and personality lol

• Totally average. I'm a little quiet, I think that's why. They think I'm docile and easy to boss around, but I'm just thinking...

• Lol maybe what's your ethic background

What Guys Said 5

• I love all my fans equallt

• I attract girls who are batshit crazy most of the time.

• i have no fucking idea to be honest.

• not all the time but it happens a lot

• I don't attract anyone