Is it bad to only want to date hot guys?

• Nope, that's fine
  • Yes, that is bad
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• You're free to do as you please. But don't complain that they'll only want a hot woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks aren't everything but I personally know I couldn't be with someone I'm not at least a little attracted to

What Guys Said 27

• No, that's completely fine. However make sure that you have good standards ( if not very high) as far as their personality is concerned, so it's suggested that you shouldn't compromise on their personality for the physical appeal.

• i think many men only want to date girls they think are hot so no lol.

• You should act rationally, in other words do what is objectively in your self-interest. That is what is good. Without more context, it is not necessarily good or bad.

• @futurespinster
    Just do as you like.

• It's normal to be attracted to hot guys and tbh we guys usually do the same for girls, but hot guys can be assholes and I think you should prioritize someone who is genuinely nice to you (it's your choice of course, just be careful with the nice looking assholes who want you as a trophy and shit)

• Sure. But I think it's better for people to be open minded. It's easy to only want one thing and be set in your ways. But branching out/ going away from your preference zone can be advantageous. Don't judge what you don't know or avoid something/someone because you think you may like it/ them.

• If you're equally hot all good lol

• No lol. Get em!

• Nope completely fine

• Well that would only work out if your hot yourself so if that's the case then go ahead. Also the double standards here Is overwhelming, if a guy made this he would of been called shallow.

• You're extremely shallow... the importance of looks makes no sense for a relationship.

I just date girls because of their personality.

• You shouldn't be dating people you don't want to sleep with...

• Why is this even a question

• no one cares, the only girls wanting to date "hot guys" are average looking most of the time anyways

• Are there bitches out there that want to date unattractive guys?

• It is bad for me, looks like I won't ever get anywhere.

• u got to be hot to date hot lol

• Its fine but it goes both ways. Dont be dissapointed if you are viewed as not hot enough for them

• lol no pics from OP

• Nope, that's fine. If you are hot enough to date them, go ahead.

• It's bad to only wanna hate hot dumb guys. Which is what you really meant. So B, yes, that is bad.

• nothing wrong with being a shallow bitch, thats your God given right

• It's fine. Just know though if you aren't as attractive as them (remember it's if they see you being as attractive) then you'll be single for quite awhile unless you lower your standards to be willing to date guys who you are in the same league as.

If you're hot though then go for it. You shouldn't have any problems.

• If you have a lot to offer you can, other wise you competing with lots of girls unless you just want hook ups but that's a risky approach ie STD's a risk women seem to consider more than a lot of us do for some reason thats beyond me.

• It's fine but The Wall ™ won't care either way...

• True, guys won't stay hot forever :(

• Only if its ok for guys to want hot girls

• It's fine as long as guys who meet your hotness standards are interested in dating (not just having sex with) you.

If that's not the case, you either need to get hotter, or lower your standards.

Hopefully if you get married, your standards will relax with age.

What Girls Said 14

• Yup, might be difficult to find a boyfriend with super-high-model-standards but whatever floats your boat 😌

Although I have to say one thing, we all often have our preferences and talk about our "perfect guy" or "perfect girl", but at the end of the day, you fall in love with a person that isn't perfect, often not even near this "model boyfriend" you've built up in your mind, but he's still perfect to you.

• If you're not within the same league, you should honestly just give up. I get that the media bombards everyone with a standard, but for 80% of you... that just won't do

• No it's not. Everyone wants someone they find physically attractive. Lol @ all the butthurt guys in the comments.

• No that's completely natural.
    Plus everyone has a different idea of what's "hot" so it's not like the others won't have anyone.

• everyone wants to date physically attractive people

• No, because all guys want to date hot girls, so it works out.

• No, I don't think it's bad.

• It's kinda shady but eh

• Whatever you're attracted to.

• No? I only date hot guys.

• It's your life, only you have a say in your life

• It's fine. It's your life, live it the way you want.

• It's not a bad thing

• You're gonna need more than that to make it. And also, generally hot people date other hot people. Just keep it all in perspective...