Am I a bad person to say I don't want my boyfriend to talking to other girls daily who I don't feel comfortable with?

• Yes
  • No
So how do I tell him without making it seem like I'm crazy, and without splitting us apart?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not a bad person and its not wrong.
    Establish what you are comfortable with and what you are not in your relationship, dont wait till it happens or wait for surprises. Be open, honest and upfront about how you feel. Thins easier this way.

Communication is very important in relationships, when both people get along and understand each other then they are both happy. Most problems come from stupid misunderstandings or assuming things.
    Talk to your boyfriend, be open without judging or controlling, just express yourself. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust your gut. Don't be paranoid and assume every girl is out to nab your guy. Unless he's naturally a slut. Then be wary...

What Guys Said 9

• This is what killed my relationship. My best friend and I have known each other for 7 years. I met my ex 2 years ago. She basically told me that I had to choose between her and my best friend because she was insecure about it. I chose my best friend. However, I understand if you don't want him talking to a bunch of girls that are considered sluts.

• I mean I'm kinda in that situation but I'm not asking my boyfriend to completely cut ties from this girl he's known since birth but I don't feel comfortable them talking everyday especially since she likes him

• You have trust issues, If you can't trust your boyfriend why are you even in a relationship, it's all about the trust. But that doesn't make you a bad person, you're just insecure. Calm down, if he really loves you then he's not going to cheat on you. But hey you never know, he might cheat on you. Haha!

• You're not bad, just insecure.

• No not at all. It's trust and loyalty in its best. My girl does that too and I'm okay with that and vice versa with her.

• Yes. He has a right to have female friends and you don't have a right to control him like that. That's a terrible relationship.

• I'd say that makes you a normal young woman.

• Nobody wants their lover talks to anyone who opposite sex

• very

• Thats being extremely insecure and it will drive you both apart.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope that's understandable.