Girl asked me to church after first date?

So a girl has asked me to go to church with her after the first date. I really like this girl and the date went fine afterwards i invited here round to my house this Friday and she turned me down, That was all good we continued talking and then she asked if i would like to goto church with here this upcoming Sunday. I made it clear to her that im not a religous person and that i have never attended church before she was fine with this. Still adamant on seeing if i would go with her. So i was just wondering do you think she wants more then just a friendship or is she just trying to save my soul? If you need to know she's 18 I'm 20 and we work together she's also hasn't done anything to indicate hardcore Christian.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd still decline to go with her if I were in your position.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope she won't want to be anything more than friends because she knows that she can't be in a relationship unless your also a Christian. She is not after your soul she is after your heart. In order for her to go for your heart she knows you also have to be a Christian. ODs are she is not a hardcore Christian she is just a Christian that loves a guy she can't date. So she wants you to come to church so she can date you.

• Dude she's a nutter. Even if you were an hardcore Christian, you would know that that's a bit over the top xD I would confront her. Who in their right mind would think that's a good idea?