I seem to only attract older and/or creepy men?

I have always attraced older men, between 50-70 years old, or creepy men. I have had a few men tell me I have 'great child bearing hips' or asking to be my sugar daddy. The only guys who are interested in me who are my age are nice at first then turn really needy or stalkerish. As in telling me they love me within a month or so of meeting them. Can anyone suggest a reason why I'm attracting they types of men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women only start looking for nice guys if they are still single coming up to thirty as they are hitting the wall and nice guys are all that's left. So basically bad boy and absolute bastards like me get to enjoy them when they are in their prime and sweet as honey while nice guys get them when their eggs are about to go rotten and the are as bitter as lemons.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here are a few possibilities:

1. you look older/frumpy
    2. you're overweight
    3. you're nerdy
    4. you look like you have low self esteem and would be receptive to it

• I'm a but nerdy (I'm an engineer) but not crazy nerdy. I still like to party and have a good time.

What Guys Said 10

• Wtf 😂😂i love you after a month of just meeting?

• Wtf lolol

• It's because of that Trump supporting T-shirt you wear all the time. Mostly old dudes support Trump.

• You're forbidden fruit!

Nah you look old.

• A pic is worth a 1000 words.

• Yeah, This doesn't sound made up at all :/

• same problem but i dont mind

wait wut

• Just don't dress to slutty. And at least the opposite sex likes you wish I had the option.

• talk to Hefner

• a month? that's not stalkerish. that's glacial.

What Girls Said 3

• Just ignore them, their perverts who's too old and is the age your father would be. Don't feel bad, I get the same problem once in a while.

• You're gross.

• I know it hasn't even been a month since I've met you but... Can you be my sugar baby? You just have these nice child bearing hips that I cannot resist!

• It's actually usually the guys my aget who say they love me not so much the older ones.