Is it bad to be attracted to older guys?

By older I don't mean like WAAY older, I just mean I usually like them to be at least 3 years old, but no older than 6 years. I know it's pretty weird, but I can't help it. I've been asked out a few times by dudes who are my own age at work, I can never say yes because I don't have much interest in them. Meanwhile the dude whose 5 years older than me I can't seem to stop staring at!
This has always been how it was with me. I can't seem to change it.

I just feel like the slightly older guys know more what they're doing, both in life, and relationship wise, where as the younger ones are always just immature and much to silly for my taste. And I don't mean an amusing silly like some of the older guys, but it's more of an immature, annoying silly that borders on obnoxious jokes that THEY think are funny.

• Yes it's creepy and weird
  • No, it's preference

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it really bad

Most Helpful Girl

• Well guys mature later than girls and that usually causes us mature girls to look at older men more 😂😂😈 it's coo I mean I'm dating someone 3 years and 5 months older than me and I've dated older it honestly doesn't matte. Just date who u wanna date boo 😘😎

What Guys Said 4

• No its good

• Most women are attracted to older guys.

• why 3 but no more than 6, they're such random numbers

• That age difference is not that great. It's fine.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think that's weird at all. 3-6 years older doesn't sound like a massive gap to me at all

• It's both A and B to me... it's someone's preferance, but it's also creepy to me and slimey... o. O

• It's preference. My cousin's dating a guy that's 12 years her elder. This age difference's a little too much for me now, but I can understand some couples.

• It's ok, I have never dated guys the same age too. Older guys just seems more mature. Of course there's exceptional (before someone shots me down) haha

• Jeez this has been the topic all over gag the past few days lol no it's fins

• It's totally fine

• No it's not bad. I'm attracted to older guys too. The age difference you're describing is very normal.