Would you date a submissive man like this?

He's shorter then you and has big brown eyes. He likes to be held and cuddled like a baby, and loves to have his hair rubbed and played with. he learned how to drive when he was 12 and he's a fast learner. He's submissive. For example if you want to have s%x he'll look at you and say. Use me, use me how ever you like and follows your lead during dirty play. Since he's so talented and has a lot of skills people use him a lot, homework, cooking, planting etc. This makes him feel depressed and sometimes he cries so hard he vomits a little. But overall he's a sweet talkative guy.

• No, I'd avoid him.
    39% (9)22% (4)32% (13)Vote
  • Yes I'd date him.
    22% (5)11% (2)17% (7)Vote
  • I'd just be his friend.
    39% (9)0% (0)22% (9)Vote
  • I'm a guy and I'd date a person like this.
    0% (0)33% (6)15% (6)Vote
  • I'm a guy and I would NOT date a person like this.
    0% (0)34% (6)14% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Anymore girls

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• So he's like a slave. Girls could just use him to eat their pussy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally I joke about being a dominatrix but this post had me saying "wtf". This is a bit to descriptive to be a regular "would you..." question. Is this someone you know and you're debating on whether to date him or not? By the end of reading this I felt bad for him. That weighed heavily on me voting to just be friends. Makes feel like protecting him from these people taking advantage of him.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Lol I think the question you should be asking is does he come with a spine and balls or do you pay for those separately?

0|0
    0|0
  • i want to be cuddled and held like a baby but i also like to smash a girls vagina

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has dominance in bed and his work ethic... Then yea!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf yo?

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was a girl instead that would pretty much be my ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No. He's not for me. The only guy I will ever like is the dominant one. I am primarily attracted to the submissive men cause I am dominant but they are... Okay not for me. I prefer strong dominant man who I can count on when I feel weak and who I can match with when I feel strong.
    I am always strong and It is tiresome, I want him to let me be weak sometimes just as I will let him the same thing. I want us to be vulnerable to each other and firm and strong to everyone who's not with us. That's what I call a great tandem. I am a fighter and I don't want a little princess or slave aside me. Submissive man can't be a proper partner in my "me and you against the world" campaign.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol what? Who cries so hard they vomit? xD

I'd much rather not, he sounds emotionally unstable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds more like a boy than a man

1|0
    0|0
  • no i won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Need someone who's dominant. I'm looking for a partner, not a child.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh hell no.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more