15 and never been on a date?

So, I am a 15 yearold girl and I have never had a boyfriend, or even been on a date or been kissed before. Before you ask, i am not unattractive, I am a healthy wheight, and I am just a normal, nice girl. I have a friend who is in the exact same situation as I am, and we really want to know why guys don't approach us.

We are very shy, and I do not generally go up to guys and start talking, I wait for them to approach me, and even when they do, I am to shy to flirt very much.
But even so, I know girls even quieter then us and they have boyfriends, so it is possible to get a boyfriend when if you are shy. But even if they were to intimidated to approach, I would expect to catch guys checking me out, and I do not very often.
Wich brings me to my other thought, wich is they are just straight up uninterested. Wich I find weird, because I am not saying I am the most beautiful girl in the world or anything, but there are definitely girls I know that are below me appearance wise that have lots of attention from guys. So I don't understand why I do not. Maybe it's because I look old for my age, so guys in my age aren't interested because they like girls who look their age? Idek. But please give me your input, I would appreciate it so much!!!


0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

  • Don't worry, you are only 15 (like me). To be honest, guys at our age are more into hook ups than actual relationships (trust me on this one). If other girls your age have boyfriends, trust me, they won't last for more than one school year. Also, just like you are nervous, guys often have a hard time approaching girls. Here is the thing. If a girl asks a guy to make out with her, there is a 95% chance he will say yes. the 5% no is if the guy is a socially awkward loser, if the girl is a socially awkward loser (which it seems you are not), or if the girl is ugly (and those girls tend to be socially awkward losers). However, if a guy asks a girl to make out, there is a chance she will say no. Guys at our age are very sexual creatures. So if there is a guy you like, you need to approach him because chances are that a guy won't approach you (afraid to be rejected). If you are looking for a relationship, don't, because it won't last, and then you are gonna be upset, and the drama unfolds. Looking for a hook up, however, then go to the guy, start a conversation where you will make a lot of sexual comments, and everything else will happen on its own. Good Luck!

    1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

  • Nothing wrong with that. You are only 15!, you are still very young.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Same but I'm 19.

    0|0
    0|0
  • First thing that comes to mind is 15, oodles of time just be patient it will happen at some stage.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy in the same boat. I'm 15 soon. People have told me I'm attractive, multiple occasions girls have said something like that, but I have never had a girlfriend, or kissed a girl, hugged a girl romantically, or even had a girl like me back or like me. I don't know what to do either :/

    0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay, you're still 15. I'm 16 and I've never been on a proper date but I've had girl friends before.

    0|0
    0|1
  • It will come in time

    0|0
    0|0
  • You're 15. That's standard.

    0|0
    0|0
  • life gives chance to everyone just wait for your turn

    0|0
    0|0
  • yeah same
    i think you're shy like me, its bad..

    0|0
    0|0
  • It would be more worrying if you had been on dates at that age!

    0|0
    0|0
  • Women only start looking for nice guys if they are still single coming up to thirty as they are hitting the wall and nice guys are all that's left. So basically bad boy and absolute bastards like me get to enjoy them when they are in their prime and sweet as honey while nice guys get them when their eggs are about to go rotten and the are as bitter as lemons.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

  • I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 17, stop concerning yourself with it so much.

    1|0
    0|0
  • You're only 15 dude, chill.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Completely normal.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't get a date until I was 18. You got time, girl! Move at your own pace, and don't feel rushed by others.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...