Is this considered a relationship?

Two people in college who live 10 hours from one another, she visits twice a year for a total of 8 weeks but stays with a friend and the guy and girl only hang out at parties, they text all the time and like each other's pictures on social media, they both party with other people of the opposite gender, tell each other they are in love. is this a relationship?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• If social media counts as a really awkward LDR friendship.. I guess? I don't count social media so it seems more like acquaintances if you only ever hang out at parties you both happen to be at. Wait you're telling each other in love and never hang out privately, wtf.

Most Helpful Girl

• I see my family once a year for about a month and it's enough with calls and texts daily to touch base. But when you're newly in love, I can't even handle not seeing my boyfriend for a month. But it's your relationship and if you both feel committed and like its going somewhere, who's to say it's not a relationship

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's not a relationship.

• I say yes

• I think thats a relationship

What Girls Said 1

• It might be if they spent more time together and didn't dance with other people.