Have you ever rejected someone and regret it later?

I liked my guy friend but he rejected me. I lost a ton of weight since I last saw him and look great so Im hoping he will regret it when he sees me. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• No i dont ask girls out

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say full blown regretted. I'm still young, and I know I have time to date, but I have felt like I made the wrong decision turning down a couple guys. I never have had a boyfriend, for many reasons. I didn't feel ready until I was at least 17-18 mostly because my mental health was horrible for many years and I didn't want to burden someone with that. Also I was shy and had a moderate case of social anxiety, so I would automatically turn down anyone that asked me out lol

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all. Rejected two girls and only for good reasons.

• Yes, a few times. What's worse is liking somebody and not taking the chance and then they're gone.

• Girls never reject a guy. Too prideful for the very least as a gender to admit that.

• *Girls never regret rejecting a guy to his face. Too prideful for the very least as a gender to admit that.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, if it's gone, it's gone.

No regrets so far