Asking a guy mentor/coach/boss out, good or bad idea?

Needing some straight up guys advise. I work for a chiropractic office and our office is a now a 'sister' office and gets coaching from a much larger successful clinic. I set up to talk to the owner of the large clinic, for a consult after a talk he gave. After he talked he was caught up with the patients that were there. I hung back. He saw me told me to wait and after awhile called me back with a patient to have me sit in and see their x-rays. Still have no clue as to why he did that as it didn't make any sense, but whatever. He finishes with them, tells me to stay put in the small room. They leave, no one is left except maybe the receptionist but it's dead quiet except I hear him in his office taking a good time to get back to me. I look at the time and it's quarter to 9, the talk ended at 7:30. He comes in, closing the door behind him (?) and I mention how late it is and that we can reschedule. He says "no, no, it's fine." Asking to make sure, he replies, "ya". So he starts looking at my papers and opening a energy bar mentions he's hypoglycemic, except he's tongue tied and can't pronounce the word. It seemed odd to me, but men are weird, so... We start talking and he pushes his chair back to be so close we are inches apart. Again odd, but men are... As he talks telling me what to do, he pauses looks up in my eyes and says "OK?" and I don't mean just looked at me once or twice, this was more than a dozen times. By the ninth time I'm fighting the feeling that his stare is more than just something he does with all his patients. It was freaking intense to me, he would hold my gaze for seconds without talking. He finishes by telling me he'll tell my boss how to adjust me to what he wants. As I'm almost out the door he asks me if I have his phone number. 2 days later he texts me to come down next week if I want adjustments from him while my boss is out. I see him mon and that night he texts me "feel better?" I am thinking of going for it and asking him out?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a good idea, but you're going to do it anyway so... *shrugs*

What Guys Said 1

• You're a grown woman in your 30s, make your own decisions.

What Girls Said 1

• Not a good idea