Anyone meet there significant other on Tinder? I've been using it for 3 weeks now, and have went on 3 dates, and have not wanted to go on a second?

I just got out a of a 3.5 year relationship. I've been using tinder to go on dates. I don't know what it is. maybe I have high standards. I usually find that pictures and people's personalities from messaging don't always mesh up to my expectations or what I think they will be like in person. I lack having a real connection when I meet them.

But like I said I've only had 3 dates, and so far 100% have not been successful. As in successful I mean I do not want to see them again, and I don't think they have had a connection with me either. I'm not so worried about as what they think. I am more worried about whether I will like them and have a connection with them. I want that immediate I like you connection. I don't even have that ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering Tinder is a hookup app and started as a hookup app, I'm going to vote RARELY.
    Better off batting your eyes at some guy in person haha.

• Yeah probably. I feel like at a bar you can say no or yes real fast, and not have to engage an 1 hour conversation with a person you don't care about seeing again. I usually know within 5 minutes of talking to them if it is going to be a yes or no.

• Yeah just the shitty thing is do I want to meet this person if texting is this bad haha

• I know. My problem is that when I meet someone the texting isn't bad at all. I meet them and I think wow, this person is nothing like I thought they would be. It's terrible. No matter how many profiles you read, or how someone tells you about themselves through messaging, it doesn't deliver in depth reality of how they will be in real life. It's always a nice little coin toss.

What Guys Said 4

• I went on two dates with a girl from there. Soon gonna go on another - this time the girl seems super cool at least.

• Three? nothing to worry about. One yearI had about 17 first dates and no second dates. Then I met my wife.

• That is awesome. How long did it take you to have 17 dates? I had three dates in a row last week with three different people. lol. I'm not using the site to hook up. I'm kind of picky when it comes to my love life and not that desperate. Did you use a dating site though? Did you use Tinder or another site?

• Your dad is right. You will miss your ex until you meet someone new. I was pining for an ex-girlfriend for 18 months and then I met my wife and I wasn't missing the ex any more.

• I know I think I just want instant gratification. I know it doesn't really work like that though. I gotta call my ex s mom today because she wrote me a letter with a check for $5,000 for the other half I lost for the wedding we planned. I have to do that at 11 am today. That letter made me extremely sad again. I'm not going to take her check. It's not her fault we broke up.

I went on my 4th date 2 days ago and it wasn't good. I haven't been attracted to any of the 4 dates I've had

• Not me. I dont use tinder

• I met my wife of 15 years on tinder. Now she's my ex wife.

• Math adds up hahaha

• Oh, okay. You wrote tinder, must've meant to write twitter then.

• No I meant tinder

What Girls Said 2

• I did! 2+ years and still going.

• Not me.