Question about glasses?

I look kind of geeky with my thick coke bottle glasses as you can see. I had a question for some of the women here... if I was on a date with you, and I took off my glasses and held your hand, and you guided me, would that be preferable to me wearing my glasses? I would be unable to see, and I'd have to depend on your eyesight.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get contacts ^_^

~ ArtistBBoy

• Lol, I don't think they make contacts strong enough to correct vision as bad as his.

• I'm not a candidate for Lasik or PRK. My eyes aren't suited for contacts. I have to either wear my glasses or go without, which means functional blindness.

• Sounds like your in a pinch man. I would recommend wearing your glasses, there's no sense leaving yourself vulnerable for potential harm (Running into things, looking like a dork, having the woman lead you rather than you leading her, having her husband sock you in the face, her walking you into the ladies room)... No... it's smarter to keep your glasses on and prevent all of that, or watch the utube video when she is finished (the last part of that sentence is sarcasm to lighten the mood).

What Girls Said 3

• I love, love, LOVE glasses. Keep 'em on.

What you're describing sounds like a cute experiment on a later date with someone you've established trust with, but I can see it being uncomfortable or going very wrong (most people are kind of bad at guiding others - trust me, I've done all manner of team-building style activities like that).

• If a girls said yes to the date then she does not care that you wear glasses. Be confident with who you are.

• the description of what would happen when you took of your glasses sounds awfully unappealing, no offense. are contacts out of the question?

• They are out of the question. How bad do the glasses look?

• As long as you're confident, you can rock anything! =] if a guy likes confident girls, why can't we like confident guys? keep them, show her what a great guy you are, and own those glasses! don't let them own you!

incidentally, I have glasses as well, and apparently guys still think I'm alright, lol

What Guys Said 2

• Get contacts I wear them, my eye sight isn't as bad as yours, but my friend is literally legally blind without glasses and she wear contacts no problem, and yes her glasses were like coke bottles. So why can't you wear contacts? If you don't like the glasses you have why don't you get another pair that look better, just take a chick with you to get some, not your mom either but someone who will be able to tell you which ones look good.

• I think the glasses compliment the goatee