Asked her to be exclusive but know I'm not sure?

I said to her "let's just stop playing games, it's just you and me ok?" She said ok. I said "ok?" and she said "ok" again.

Not a terrible response but just ok? Maybe it's just me but it just doesn't seem all that convincing or like she's really up for it.

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• That was not very clear from what you said. You said no games, right? Just ask "how do you feel about being exclusive and not seeing other people?". That is direct and straight-forward.

• Well before then I said I wasn't seeing anyone else and I asked if she was. She looked away, I told her to take me seriously, she looked at me then laughed and said she wasn't. This is when I said what I just posted about now playing games and it just be us.

• Okay, but ask her straight up if she wants to be exclusive. "It's just you and me" is a little vague.

• Totally agree OP.

Lit amuses me that he said "no games, ok?" When what he really meant was "let's agree to be in an exclusive relationship". Why not just be direct about it? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It means she's not interested

What Girls Said 2

• maybe she was playing it cool and jut didn't want to seem overly excited...
    if she didn't want it she would have said no.

• What exactly do you expect her to say?

What Guys Said 1

• she doesn't seem all thaz into you man tbh