Tinder - what do I write? Is it successful?

Thinking of joining tinder because I'm bored and would like the excitement of meeting someone but what do I write? What have you written on yours? What has your experience been?

Most Helpful Guy

• Say that you're smart, fun and interesting. Then mention that you're not like other girls and you don't and hookups. Finally, include a catchy quote like "If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I am a female with a pulse...

a few minutes later your box will be full

• The usual "my kid is my life" and then goes out and gets fucked up every weekend or then"I don't hook up" but ends up hooking up anyways.

I really love the I'm looking for something serious but still monkey branches on her ex.

• Are you looking to hookup or just date?

• "I suck dick"

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't really matter. If you have good pictures, you'll be successful. Guys who want hookups and guys open to dating and getting in a relationship will both match and message you. You'll probably be able to tell the difference; it's pretty obvious. If you have some stuff in there about you it's easier for them to start a conversation with you, though. My friend's bio says stuff she likes doing, where she works and goes to school, where she's from, etc.

• s31.postimg.org/.../image.png

That's my profile and yeah I think it works for dating.

• I start with something like "hey :-) I like your profile what are you doing in "name of city"?"
    I get dates but no one has looked like their pictures yet.
    The dates are good when we spent a good amount of time talking but when not it could be a little (lot) awkward haha

• I've set up my profile and been pretty successful so far I think. There's a guy I've enjoyed talking to and we have a mutual Facebook friend so I did a bit of research and he looks like the same person in all his pictures 😂 Fingers crossed

• Haha best of luck, would love to know how it goes ;)