Why do single thirty year old women hate a man their own age who dates younger?

My previous question about my intent to marry a friend of the families teenage daughter got deleted because of the bitterness of others.

Most Helpful Girl

• i doubt they care enough to hate you; i know i don't (i'm not single, but that's besides the point).

as long as both halves of the couple are consenting adults (and not a 30something dating a 16 year-old, which is both creepy and super-illegal), it doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 11

• makes me laugh. its always made me laugh when guys the same age as me exclusively dated younger females. when I was younger and saw girls dates older guys, the guys creeped me out. I knew then, as I know now, that they go after younger girls/women exclusively because they're losers and women their own age don't want them so they prey on the young, naΓ―ve, and gullible.

never felt the need to "hate" them though. lol

• actually its the other way around younger girls will never settle for what an older girl settles for a 35 old woman wants a guy who is nice with a job, yougner girl want a guy with many, cool, good looking and has what to offer so you're wrong.

• I can't follow this convo anymore

• @lyannamormont or maybe you just hang around toxic women.

• maybe the fact that they rather date someone younger than someone in their age group; it's one less man that they could have potentially been in a relationship, married, or started a family with... but i could be wrong. i personally don't see it as a problem as long as she's legal and you're both happy.

• Cuz she missed the train and she can't find anyone anymore.

• No.. it is probably just a sex thing. I had flings with younger men. But for a real relationship like I am in now... I prefer someone my own age.

• I like a lot of my fellows in our teens a twenties used to date loads of oldsr women but really only as pump and dumps

• Do what the fuck you want dude. I don't give a shit.

• exactly right

• Cause they're bitter, and no one really goes for cougars anymore. Especially ones that have 4+ cats and shit lmaaooooo

• Cougars are women 40+ Milfs can be any age who have kids even a 18 year old girl. Perhaps the guy who originally posted it who's in his 30's no girls his age and older want him and he's only left now with little kids 😂😂😂😂

• @wrightontime ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• @sweetgirl_1986 troll had my comment removed about her being butthurt. What a troll. I hope people see how she highjacked everybody's opinion on this post because she's butthurt. And nobody takes this troll seriously.

• Why do you care what they think if you don't want to date them?

• @fearless_banana lol

• It's ok a guy in his 30's dating a woman 26+ younger than that it's just creepy. There's guys in their 30's who date older women too.

• In a few years, I'll be 30, and since 16 I knew old men would say that because I hate it, hated it then and knew I'd still hate it in future. Back then the men sickened me (maybe because I was on the receiving end so often with these nasty old men) but now I just frown upon it but don't care that much. One thing that does make me sick though, I look young for my age, and I get these guys who blatantly are just trying to talk to me on the street because they think I'm younger than I am, when I tell them my age, you can see the shock... and that's just nasty, like he's actually hunting little girls.
    I remember when my older sisters would warn big old nasty men off of me, and the men would accuse them of being jealous! Ridiculous. No, they just don't want some old perv leering their baby sister, same way I am with my little sisters.

• I don't think I'll care when I'm 30. If I'm still single by then I'd date younger too.

• I don't hate men that date younger. But how much younger? I feel as though a woman that is around 21+ and a 30+ is fine, since at least they have had some life experiences already. An 18-19 year old is still so young and newly out of high school, so that makes me feel disgusted when a 30+ wants to date her.

What Guys Said 12

• A 30 year old man is at his prime and will be looking for a woman in her prime which is not also 30. A 24 year old woman would date a 30 year old before an 18 year old right? Men want someone younger and women want someone older for the most part. Now when I was 18 I would have loved to date women in their 20s but had no chance, now that I am approaching 30, these women have no chance with me.

• Lol I like the honesty

• She's one of those women he was talking about... lol

• I agree with your original statement that men are in their prime at age 30+ while for women it 18-30.

• Bitterness, perhaps?

• https://cdn.meme.am/instances/44081594.jpg
    I have dated someone that age, I generally find older women attractive. I don't think anyone really puts the age gap these days (unless its too big). Especially since women tend to date older men. A mature thirty year old wouldn't care about stuff like that.

• do they?

I think it is more you playing a victim card

• Because the man doesn't want them

• The 30+ women are jealous of younger women. They can't compete with younger women who are more attractive and still in their prime. So they get mad and jealous because the younger girls are much better looking, stealing their men, and they can do shit about it.

• Funny that because a woman's peak is age 35 and are fit and attractive

• @SweetGirl_1986 That

• @SweetGirl_1986 That's gross. What a disgusting guy. My new lifes plan is to not be like him when I grow up and date someone better looking than you.

• They're just mad because when they were younger they whored around sleeping with all the Chads and they feel decent men in they're 30s should fix all their mistakes.

• The same reason white guys who can't get girls complain about black guys stealing them, the same reason white women complain about white men dating Asian women, the same reason black women complain about black men dating interracially, the same reason broke guys complain when girls date guys with jobs, the same reason fat girls complain when fat guys want thin girls.

People don't like being rejected.
    People don't mind preferences, but when there's a societal bias, then they really get pissed.
    People don't like it when they get rejected over something that they share with the rejecter. It feels unfair.

If 30 year old guys randomly dated older and younger they wouldn't care. They don't, they date younger.

Plenty of 20 year old guys (and 16 year old guys) bitch about girls dating older.

• They think it's hard enough to be in competition with women their own age and older, without letting the young girls into the contest too.

Those girls should (in the minds of women) be content to fight over guys their own age.

It's like a game of musical chairs, with good decent guys being the chairs, and there's way too many women for them all to get a chair.

• well those women had their chance in their 30's and blew it

• That's fairly simple...
    When they were young and were the desired sub group... they didn't have to try to get male attention. (except walk around with their sexual parts hanging out of their clothes.)
    When the looks start to fade and it's harder to get the sexual attention from males compared to the younger more attractive females. Instead of attacking the young girls and what they wear, etc. It's easier to shame and attack men for having the natural sexual interest in the younger more attractive female.

Like force feeding a bear rotten fish and avoid fresh fish against it's natural instinct.

• I don't know what you're talking bout. They dont

• they do I just got my last question frozen by bitter women

• Especially when they kept such men waiting by being innocent around them whilst being sexual around guys who weren't nice to them. It's hypocritical