What is going on here?

been dating a guy for 3 months. exclusive for a little over a month. since becoming exclusive, we've seen each other 4 or 5 times. he just closed on his house a couple weeks ago, he's trying to furnish it and fix it up and get 3-4 tenants in by the beginning of August, trying to get estimates on having some showers installed, etc..
weve only seen each other on the weekends (have spent time together every weekend for the past 13 weeks) but we have very little communication during the week since he moved into his new house. he's a super busy man- not only with his house but he's also top personal trainer at his gym and has been promoted.
i went over to his new place this past Friday and we went out and ran a few errands, I showed him where I worked, we went back to his place and I helped him clean up a bit. afterwards we had sex and before getting in the shower together he asked if I was spending the night. afterwards we hung out around the house a bit, watched a little tv and went to bed.
things that he says and does tells me he likes me like: resting his head on my chest (not before/ after sex but when I first got there- we cuddled and took a short cat nap together). kissed the tip of my nose, kisses me on the lips (not leading to anything sexual). tells me he feels bad because we haven't seen each other in a week and all we're doing is cleaning the house.
why do I feel like he's not interested?
am I overthinking, he is just super busy?
he told me about a month ago that his life was crazy at the moment and just "go go go" and it would still be "go go go" even after getting the house. but he's never said he was too busy for a relationship right now or anything. in fact, I asked him if he was trying to tell me something when he mentioned the "his life is crazy right now" comment and he told me "no not at all. I like you. I want to spend more time with you. it's just that this is unfortunately my priority" which I completely understand.

What Guys Said 1

• He's trying and you can't really ask more than that. He likes you and he truly does, but he has too much on his plate right now and he's trying to balance things. He said from the get-go his life is crazy busy, so you should understand that he's not always available. Just try to be more understanding and put yourself in his shoes. If this feelings keeps up where you feel he's not interested in you and that his life is just way too crazy, then maybe he's not the right guy for you and you need someone who's more available. I don't know...

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing. He was just using you for sex.