I'm so mad right now at my girlfriend, I don't know how to approach this?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 7 months (red flag = we started dating 2 weeks after she ended a 3 year relationship) she moved in with me to.

she he always tells me I'm her soul mate, how much better I am, how much she loves me etc.

So so one day I was on my laptop but her Fb account was still on I seen where she was messaging her ex best friend telling him "can you get him to contact me" it was her begging. I notice everytime her ex was with his friend out somewhere she'll comment on his boyfriend picture (like trying to get his attention).

later I ask if her and her ex was talking she denied, but showed me her phone and she didn't dekete the messages where she was telling him "happy birthday, how proud she was of him". So two days later I snoop on her ex page he was in a relationship, that same day she had sent him an ugly text about "how she cheated on him twice yada yada" in my mind in questioning if he can make you this angry then you're still emotional attached to him.

im just so heated right now I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just have a sit down with her and talk. And I mean talk not show any aggression or that's your pissed off with her. Just say you do really care about her and you want her in your life but you need to know she's over her ex. Not being nasty but it seems like she's using you as a rebound. Maybe a couple of week away from each other will clear both of your minds about why you are with each other. Talk nicely to her and don't accuse her of anything. That way she may open up more to you and you can get to the bottom of this. I would let her know that you talking about him to people is gettin you down though x

Most Helpful Guy

• "in my mind in questioning if he can make you this angry then you're still emotional attached to him."

i think this sums things up. it doesn't sound like she's cheating or anything but it does sound like she is hung up on this guy. if she truly wasn't interested in him and had issues with the way he had treated her you would think that she wouldn't even associate with him. the fact that she does and still discusses frustrations about their relationship seems to suggest that she i still hung up on him

i think you have to talk to her about it. explain that you find their situation to be one of people who aren't quite over each other. and if that's the case you don't feel like you can be in a relationship with a person who is still hung up on an ex (positively or negatively)

What Girls Said 4

• 3 years is a long time to be with somebody... obviously she's still hung up on him. You can try talking to her about it if you want, but at the end of the day everyone deserves someone who will give them 100% of themselves, not 85% or 75% or whatever. Since you two started dating only two weeks after her last relationship ended, really none of this should come as a shock as it seems like you were just a rebound :/

• I know you said you've been together for 7 months, and I can't say how she feels since I'm not her and I don't know her from eve, but she kind of sounds like old friend of mine who would break up with somebody she'd been with for months, and went on and on about how he was perfect and her soulmate and how in love she was an all that, then they'd break up... and about a month later she'd be with someone new, moved in with him, and going on and on about how much she loves him now.

• She's still got baggage, in my opinion cut her off. Find someone who's actually ready for a new relationship.

• I would dump her

• If she cheated on him she could cheat on you so i say dump her if she is overreacting and still messages him

What Guys Said 2

• Just fuck the shit out of her. Maybe grab the lube and go anal too while you're at it. Perhaps you can convince her to forget that ex. If not, at least you get to have your fun.

• Totally degrade her, humiliate her sexually, slap her ass, all that. Take your rage out on her twat and her asshole. Leave some souvenirs for the ex if she gets back together.

• Whats her name? She sounds like someone I know... At least initials or something if you don't want to say...

She sounds like trouble, dump her