When is the earliest to say I love you?

I feel like this is a simple question.

Is there a such thing as it being to early to say I love you or? Or should you hold the saying 'I love you' sacred or whatever?

I am really interested to see what the G@G community says!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think many people say it too early and really don't think about it. For me I'm all about actions speaking louder than words. Showing that you love me will. mean more than just saying it.

• I completely agree with you. When it comes to love, actions really do speak louder than words.

• Hahaha I try to 😉

• That's good! 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I've told one person I love them and I can safely say I won't ever say it to another living soul. I told someone at 7-8 months and that was 'too soon' but they didn't love me anyway. Definitely put me off for life.

What Guys Said 11

• Just make sure you have spent lots of time (months) with the other person, and had lots of experiences together. Also, until you get to know the people close to your so, family and friends.

Sex influences a lot on what you feel towards the other person. So have that in mind as well.

• On the deathbed.
    Real talk, I haven't the foggiest. It sounds cliche, but then surely people actually say it?

• After a few months I think I'd know if I love her or not but I never say I love you first because some girls think you're too clingy and leave if you don't wait long enough to say I love you

• The perfect first 'I love you' should come right after fucking for first time with that special person. Having sex with that person should come because you're in love to each other. And that is X time since the first time you saw him/her and you started getting to know him/her.

To me it's earliest when you say that before sex for first time.

• When you think the other person feels comfortable enough with it to say it back.

• 2-3 years

• i consider me and a girl not exclusive until both of us have declared their love for one another.

• My brother got married a couple months after meeting his wife. I'm a believer in love at first sight so whenever it feels right I would say.

• I'm glad you're a believer in love at first sight! Tbh, I agree, whenever it feels right then it's okay to say I love you.

• But yeah I can't wait for the next Star Wars lol

• I love you Maddie 😍 LOL

• Tomorrow jk

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Something like this
    "Hi I'm bill."
    "Hi I'm clara"
    "I love you clara."

Though if its an actual relationship then there shouldn't be much of a problem, at least not to me., its different for everyone I think.