Tall Girl Insecurties?

Hey im a 15 year old 5'9 girl i dont weigh a lot around 135 and i try really hard to get boys to notice me but the thing is all the boys around me perfer shorter girls espically petite shorter girls its getting really irritating there isn't anything wrong with me but why do all the tall boys go for short girls? I myself aren't even the tallest but where i live i see 6'1+ boys dating girls 5'3 and under sometimes it is really frustrating

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, I don't know why you're complaining about being too tall when you're under six feet. I'm 6'2" so I don't why you're feeling insecure about your height..
    Second of all, I think you're stereotyping something that you hate to see. I've seen a 6'5" dude date a woman your height. I've seen plenty of tall couples out there. I've dated two guys taller than me.

• im sorry if i offended you :( but that is what usually happens in my area

• It's fine I'm not offended lol. In my area they just date whoever they like. Height doesn't matter to them.

What Guys Said 7

• I mean I'm pretty tall and I don't really give a shit about a girls height, attractiveness and personality. As long as she's shorter idgaf.
    If you want to get a guy go approach him, don't blame it all on height. Plus that more average, a 6' girl would have actual problems haha.

• Tall chicks are actually hotter doe

• I don't understand the question here?

• im asking why do tall boys always go for really short girls :)

• it's just preference in the same way tall girls don't go for short guys you really can't do anything about it.

• it's not because you're tall, it's a different reason. i love tall girls.

• There are people out there though (like me), who like taller girls, not ones I can just walk over XD

• Can you hand me box in fridge i not reach

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• In my experience they don't just go for short girls. My BFF in high school was 5'9" and she got tons of guys. Way more than me @ 5'3".

Also, you don't weigh a lot and anyone who tells you that you do is stupid.

• When you get older you will notice that a lot more guys will be interested ;) it takes confidence to date a girl that looks like a model