Are you better at noticing if the opposite sex likes you or noticing if they like someone else?

is it easier for you to tell when a guy/girl likes you or when they like someone else?

• I'm better at noticing when the opposite sex likes me
  • I'm better at noticing when they're interested in someone else

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure honestly, I can see it being easier to 'notice them noticing someone else'.
    Lets say someone is secretly staring at someone, they look away whenever they might cross glances haha, plus girls usually tell me at some point if they have a crush on someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like half and half. Like, I am good at spotting when someone likes me, but sometimes I am so unsure (even if I have a good inkling) that I kind of make myself believe they don't. Although, with two guys it took them 2 years before they admitted to me they liked me and I have absolutely NO clue.

I'm pretty good at telling when a guy or girl likes someone and who that someone is. It's not very hard to see.

What Guys Said 6

• Unless you know what to look for, most people won't know if someone likes them. It's a learned skill that requires awareness and knowledge. Sometimes you can even "feel" if someone likes you. I for one, notice of someone likes someone else more than if they like me. Reason is if that person is talking to me I would be too into the conversation to notice. If Iam looking at another then it's easier to notice the signs.

• its pretty difficult for me to figure that out, girls can be so sneaky about these things.

• I have nooo idea at all

• I never know when someone likes me, but I can tell when they like someone else

• I think for almost all of us it's easier to observe it with someone else where our own confidence doesn't interfere.

I actually suggest people make a real effort to go observe others until they build up confidence in recognizing signs so that they will be able to carry that into when it's them.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm actually terrible at noticing someone is into me. I just assume they are kind/nice unless they just come right out and say it. Which makes things extremely awkward.

• I have really good radar for when guys like me, because I learned at an early age that so many of their odd behaviors were just them wanting to get with me lol.

• I'm better at noticing when they like someone else. For some reason, I have a much harder time detecting if someone likes me, probably because it kind of blows me away that they would actually like me, haha.

• Of course I like the person, so when another female comes around I check out their chemistry just incase I have to stop myself from liking him

• I think option B is most common for almost everybody, since we tend to adopt a less realistic and more opportunistic view if we like someone and are looking to see if they like is back.

• It has always been easy to notice both people aren't as discrete as they think they are.

• I'm better at knowing if they like someone else. If I think they might like me I start second guessing myself and thinking I'm wrong.

• I'm better at noticing a guy yes.. Cause with girls it's like.. "Wow you're so gorgeous " but you're trying to say "wanna go out" lmao it's so hard.

• What? That's not the point

• Oh oh OH. Lol sorry Uhm id say other girl

• Actually no me

• i have this off kilter radar that allows me to miss many flirting clues

• I know when a guy likes me.

• uhhhhh so difficult for me to figure out if a guy is into me or not, def have been let on so that can create trust issues within yourself. Multiple signs could be there but then one negative sign and I'm like that is it, he doesn't like me. However i am amazing at detecting when someone is crushing on someone else, i can see it a mile away. Therefore ask other people their opinions, it is always much clearer for them then it is for u

• I'm better at noticing if they like someone else. I tend to doubt if someone likes me.

• Easy for me to tell if the like me or somebody else.
    Unless I like them lol then I can't tell if they like me and I assume they like everybody else XD

• Definitely when they are interested in someone else. I'm almost oblivious when they say they like me.

• I guess when they like me, it's more obvious I think