Girlfriend wants to kiss someone else?

Found out that my girlfriend wishes she could kiss a guy she got with before we were together. Do it bring it up or let it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to take the opposite side from everyone else on this whole page, and suggest that you (at least for now) keep yr mouth shut and NOT say anything to her about it.

Right now, her friend is willing to "monitor" her for you -- to some extent, at least -- and is also at least somewhat willing to share brutally honest things that lots of girlfriends would cover up or hide.

In other words, right now you've got valuable inside information. You've got a secret agent, so to speak. If you bring this up, you'll fuck that up -- and you might even drive a wedge between her and her friend -- and you'll be left with pretty much total uncertainty.

So, yeah. Keep yr mouth shut for now.

__

If anything, do this instead:
    Talk to her about a hypothetical "friend" of yours. This friend's girlfriend got a little drunk, and let it slip that she reeeaallly wanted to fuck [some other guy].
    Then pay VERY close attention to how she reacts.

This is the perfect way to approach the situation, because there's nothing she can sling back at you in response (since you're not actually accusing her of anything -- it's yr friend, remember)... and yet you can still see what her instant reaction is.

• I agree with you, I would never bring it up in a way that implicates her friend. Still undecided on whether I should say something, but I'll wait for a bit to see if it happens again. For now I won't bring it up. Clever idea though.

• Yeah, take yr time, there's no reason to rush anything. If you're still pissed off or flustered, then don't make any rash decisions now -- wait until you've settled back to a calm, more rational state.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would break up with her, if I were you. Now that the cat is out of the bag, it's more likely that she'll actually do it. She'll have less holding her back.

What Girls Said 4

• How did you find that out? You should bring it up or it is something that will keep lingering in your thoughts. The more you hold in your feelings, the more matters will become worse because when your thoughts eventually surface you may speak to your girlfriend in a hostile manner.

• Found out from her close friend while drinking last night, I don't think she was meant to mention it but it slipped out

• I'm mostly just curious about why it's "kiss" and not "fuck".

(And about why she doesn't have the decency to keep that shit to herself... smh)

• @redeyemindtricks It could well have been "fuck" I'm not sure, I don't have that much context because I heard it from someone else, but she has a reputation for sleeping around. I trust that she wouldn't while we're together, but hearing her talk about it is a little off-putting. I think I'm going to mention something to her, but I don't want to seem insecure..

• Bring it up! Someone that's in a relationship with you is supposed to be committed and loyal to you at all times regardless of anything. If this girl really cares about you she would not be telling other guys that she wants to kiss them.

I would listen to her explanation and if it's not good enough then I would leave her rather than give her another chance and let her do it again, or even worse.

• Bring it up if it's botherin you

• Don't let "it go"... let her go

What Guys Said 8

• That's is definitely not a good sign. Not at all.

• Oh yeah big time bring it up. So basically your telling me she would kiss him now if she had the chance?

• I think she would, yeah

• You don't want an unfaithful girlfriend you feel she would cheat on you.

• That's true

• What context? I mean people might think like that. If she means she would do it right now, yeah thats a bit fucked.

• I don't have that much context because I heard it from her friend, but I think it was an off-hand comment. I think she means if she wasn't with me, she would sleep with him.

• If she wasn't with you I guess it's not that bad, just a shitty thing to hear. Can bring it up!

• Time to dump the bitch

• Even the Soviet army would be jealous over a red flag like that.

• You're right haha, it is a big red flag

• Are u kidding? Ofcourse dont let her do it or better leave her lol.

• If she is thinking of it, she may try to do it.

• Its just an urge bro. Unless she actually does it than you should be worried about it.