I touched a guys thigh and he didn't do anything. Is he not turned on by me then?

This guy was gripping and rubbing my inner thighs. Kinda massaging them and and it felt really good.
So I touched his inner thigh and he didn't say anything except yeah I don't have a lot of meat there and was silent. I was reading that guys usually get turned on by that. But he didn't, it was weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't get turned on by touching our inner thigh. You've misunderstood what actually happens there. Girls are grabbing a guys penis when they do that, not his thigh. If he was already hard, (and, most importantly, tucked in on that side) you might have touched it. If he was not hard yet, or your hand was too low, or his penis was tucked into his other pant leg, then he was probably letting you know to try again.

Alternatively, he may have been nervously admiting that he has a small penis since it would be obvious to you at that point if he had a large one. Some times it's better to just be upfront about stuff like that and see how the girl responds.

If you want anything to happen with this guy, just try again. He may not be very experienced, so don't be shy. I was the WORST at making moves on girls until my first actual girl friend actually spelled it out and said "we're dating. You can put your hands wherever you want. Just do whatever you want to do, and if I don't like it THEN I'll stop you". Until then i was still sort of nervously touching her outer thighs and around the edge of her boobs, but wasn't sure if I was "allowed" to go any further.

That's sort of the down side of guys being "gentlemen", instead of just charging forward. You're going to have to be up front about what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I may be reading this situation wrong but it sounds like he wanted you to touch his dick. He said I don't have a lot of meat (dick) there. Sounds like he wanted you to reach around in his crotch area to you found the meat. I'm probably reading this so wrong.

What Guys Said 9

• He doesn't sound very experienced with physical affection, ahah. He just needs to relax. Are you two anywhere close to the point of having sex? If not, then first impression is that it sounds like he's insecure about his legs, rather than his penis lol. A lot of guys have skinny and/or flabby legs because they neglect them. Dudes need to stop skipping leg-workout day. xD

• He's very experienced though. He always touches my thigh and kisses me everywhere. He holds my hand. I don't know.

• Hmm well an experienced guy can still be insecure about his body. I kinda still suspect he's not happy with his legs haha. Kind of like how a skinny guy might feel self-conscious if a girl squeezes and feels up his biceps or something, if he doesn't have much muscle there. He just needs to work out and exercise more. ^_^

• really weird sounds insecure like he got a micro penis or something, Not to brag but for me a kiss leads to more pretty much all the time and something like that would turn me on/ have me grabbing and licking on your nipples or neck in like under a minute lol

• His thighs are skinny LMAOOOOO
      😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

• @Correctfemale Men still watch it more, and it's widely known and acknowledged that most movies are still catered to male tastes because that's where most of the money comes from. But there are still lots of Asians in porn pics/videos (amateur and pro) who are clearly over 6 inches if people really want to see that kind of thing lol.

As for the more scientific sources, I've already given the links above that cite at least 3 well-known science journals compiling data on THOUSANDS of men --- including one summed up on CNN --- that found no correlation between size and race. Here's 2 more from urologists at 2 known universities (one from China, one from Korea), finding the averages there to be 5-5.5 inches... basically the same average as the U. S. too:

www.koreamed.org/.../1998.39.11.1061&DT=1
      www.scribd.com/.../Chinese-Study-1993

• @Correctfemale And I am American.

• Women would like that (as you did) but it doesn't do much for a guy. What he probably meant by "I don't have a lot of meat there" was he wanted you to go higher, touch his penis.

• he's not very sesnative there. Or you where not high enough. Or he's self concise.

• I think you're reading to much into this.

• So the answer is rather no, since he rather said what he said. He just wanted to touch you, he didn't plan on being touched by you.

• probably has good control over it

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• All guys are different! Not everything you read online can be applied to real life. He just isn't turned on by it.

• Well he must like you to touch you. Probably caught him by surprise

• He's self conscious

• Boys can't resist having their thighs stroked. Try the area just below the crotch. Ask him if he's a big boy.

• Maybe he's not attracted to you and just sees you as a chick to touch and enjoy. Not good of him.

• Well he says I'm cute and likes kissing me everywhere and what not. But yeah, I figured he's not finding me sexually appealing I guess.

• if you want a reflex tap his knee

• Sounds like he's insecure about something.

• He isn't sensitive in his inner thigh.
    This got me turned on...
    Oh why